AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@Zandvoort, Wednesday 1st September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification (10 min TT, 10 min MX5)
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race

Hi Allan, I did nothing! No idea what happened. I don't think you can take another's place on S.GP.

I'm sorry. Only staff and yourself can cancel your registration. I didn't do it and I guess you didn't also. I will report it, maybe the S.GP guys can figure it out.
Did you do something else regarding your account or with another event? Did you change anything?

Last edited:
To all,

We ran into a problem that we solved by putting up a new event. Everyone on Discord knew about it.
I'm sorry for those that now missed the race. But it shows the importance of being on Discord so you can hear the instructions of the admin.

Thanks @Casper de Wit for posting the link to the new event!

Last edited:
Well my bad. Fairly new to Discord. Could not make it work.
If you do, don't use the browser version. Install the app. Push-to-talk doesn't work in the browser version.
In the first post is a link to the RaceDepartment discord. Form there you can navigate to this!
1630529127660.jpeg

Great qualifying - 2nd to 4th separated by 0.1sec. I then blew it with my first jump start :( so back in the pits with a 20 sec stop penalty. But good fun racing back up the field. Had a great battle with Ricardo but it's so hard to pass on this track. It will be interesting to see what the F1 guys do on Sunday. I fear a procession.

What an enjoyable evening, tried my best to listen to all the chatter post race, had me in stitches at times.

5CAE9832-47A1-464E-8380-FFE42DCB6AC2.jpeg

confusing start a few bumps out of nowhere, but carried on okay, I was now following Tim with Carsten and Andre. I thought Allen must have had a flyer, cannot even see him on the leader board.
Thought about overtaking Tim, the problem was that Carsten would have been between us.
After some thought I came to the conclusion that an overtake would be fool hardy, I only just had enough pace to stick onto Tim, there was nothing left in the tank.
So I gave Tim some space to catch Carsten hoping they would both part the waves for me with an off.:D:D.
I waited then I spotted an orange dot catching me, it was Allan, I had enough time to think what I was going to do when he caught me, had the idea that perhaps to let him go to chase Tim and Carsten, then it may be three of them parting the waves for me, soon abandoned that idea.
What followed was a really, for me, great race, as I said on Discord, if it was not for the fact that he was quicker it would have been balanced on a one mistake, then a drudge to the flag.
In stead of a lonely place I had a great battle with Allen.
I am sure with enough laps and no Audi’s it would have been a obvious conclusion, but all concerned certainly spiced it all up.
Great Race Allen.
Many thanks to @HF2000 Han for organising such a great event.

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
What an enjoyable evening, tried my best to listen to all the chatter post race, had me in stitches at times.

View attachment 500099

confusing start a few bumps out of nowhere, but carried on okay, I was now following Tim with Carsten and Andre. I thought Allen must have had a flyer, cannot even see him on the leader board.
Thought about overtaking Tim, the problem was that Carsten would have been between us.
After some thought I came to the conclusion that an overtake would be fool hardy, I only just had enough pace to stick onto Tim, there was nothing left in the tank.
So I gave Tim some space to catch Carsten hoping they would both part the waves for me with an off.:D:D.
I waited then I spotted an orange dot catching me, it was Allan, I had enough time to think what I was going to do when he caught me, had the idea that perhaps to let him go to chase Tim and Carsten, then it may be three of them parting the waves for me, soon abandoned that idea.
What followed was a really, for me, great race, as I said on Discord, if it was not for the fact that he was quicker it would have been balanced on a one mistake, then a drudge to the flag.
In stead of a lonely place I had a great battle with Allen.
I am sure with enough laps and no Audi’s it would have been a obvious conclusion, but all concerned certainly spiced it all up.
Great Race Allen.
Many thanks to @HF2000 Han for organising such a great event.

:D :D :D :D :D
The hearing thing Ernie.... I can't hear anyone on Discord in RD (works perfect in other places), at best a distant sound, any tips to fix it? I didn't hang around in my last race 'cos it was silent-ish. I'm mutton Jeff btw :laugh:

Thanks everyone for joining tonight and congrats to the podiums.
I really enjoyed listening to the post race chat with all those enthousiastic participants evaluating the race. And again I want to thank you for the respectful and clean racing (as far as I could see). Both keep me motivated to organize these events and the championships.

I had a great race myself, starting 5th but managed 3rd because Colin had a false start and teleported to the pits. I could use the gap he left to take the inside line in the Tarzanbocht. I could match the pace of Thomas in 2nd until the Mazda's came insight. I think we were about equally (un)lucky with overtaking them until he pushed his luck a bit too much in the Renaultbocht and went into the dunes. With a gap of 12s to Richard and Marko being too fast it was easy to hold 2nd place until I realized that I was forgotten (again) that using p2p cost more fuel. So the last laps I went to a fuel saving pace.

Next week Monza. Probably not so exciting as Zandvoort but with better overtake opportunities with slipstreaming.

Hope to see you all on track in the temple of speed!

The hearing thing Ernie.... I can't hear anyone on Discord in RD (works perfect in other places), at best a distant sound, any tips to fix it? I didn't hang around in my last race 'cos it was silent-ish. I'm mutton Jeff btw :laugh:
I had the same until I found out that Discord had a low value in the volumemixer of Windows. I had my settings in Discord already at max.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back