AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@Sachsenring, Wednesday 22nd September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm potentially gonna have to miss this one :(
I can either pull out now Han, or you can boot me out if the remaining places start to fill up.
(If there were still a sensible number of empty grid slots though, it would be nice to be able to stay signed-up in the hope that I do manage to get free.) What do you reckon?

I'm potentially gonna have to miss this one :(
I can either pull out now Han, or you can boot me out if the remaining places start to fill up.
(If there were still a sensible number of empty grid slots though, it would be nice to be able to stay signed-up in the hope that I do manage to get free.) What do you reckon?
Just stay. I will remove you as the 32nd spot is filled. But ! don't think that's going to happen.

Guys,

The version on the s.gp server is a different one than the practice server. You need version 1.08 (link is in the mods tab on the s.gp event page.

Everyone off to the race director!

1632342830491.png

Good race. Thanks @HF2000. Made a total hash of the qualification and ran out of time to better my lap. The start I got rear ended and knocked off ( whoever hit me I missed a gear change). That put me 10 secs behind, I caught the mazdas quite quickly and got back through into 3rd. Kind of stayed that way for a while with Gerben about the same pace not far behind, Axel was starting to look out of sight and then all of a sudden Allan you are there.. I nearly went for you the first time but I backed out and tucked in behind, you must have had some bad luck with the Audis. Then you had some again in front of me and I could take advantage, was a close race final laps but your luck got worse and I saw you make contact with an Audi in my mirror. Thought it was clean running from there but had a little Audi issue and Gerben was in my mirrors. Ran out of race or that was going to get interesting too. Congratulations Marko and Axel.

Last edited:
I should moan, especially as the fat controller was at me again, but funnily enough, even though I got ping'ed by the leader. That Marko is a Rotter. :D :D :D
I was just thinking this is all going too well, ping, gone, bugger.
I had to quit in the end, eventually, I started to pick on Mazda's, must have got fed up with hitting Audi's.
OIP.jpg
It would seem I had a bad race, actually, it was a lot of fun, Neil, Han, Richard and Paul, boy was that a hectic race.
well done podiums both for Mazda and Audi's a great event, not so sure about the compatibility of Mazda and Audi's here though.
It certainly made for a very interesting race.:roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
Congratulations to the podium places and thanks to Han for organisng.

My race was one to learn from then forget. Qualifying I was a little slower than I expected. Race start was ok then I was one of the cars taken out by spinning/lagging Allan. :(

After that I had better pace than a number of the Mazdas in front and had a few battles but I kept slipping back with low speed spins trying to push too much.

Carsten found himself behind me for a bit until he made his way past and disappeared up the road. @stigs2cousin I know the uphill left is a lift corner but I had Taj in front of me and had to brake a little in case he was slow through there. :)

On to the next race.

A race of chaos and carnage :roflmao:
Think we can all move onto the next one :thumbsup:
Carsten found himself behind me for a bit until he made his way past and disappeared up the road. @stigs2cousin I know the uphill left is a lift corner but I had Taj in front of me and had to brake a little in case he was slow through there. :)
Yep, I was braking in the Audi corner. But Stig shouted it was a lift corner and it was, thanks for the tip :D

Yep, I was braking in the Audi corner. But Stig shouted it was a lift corner and it was, thanks for the tip :D
Sorry for yelling and awakening you, but I "ran into" severall of you sleepy heads at Audi corner.

Man, I never made less advantage from knowing the track real life.

"Schwamm drüber" as a German saying goes.

Lets get drunk and move on,

Slainte Carsten

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%