Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week a really challenging track: the Sachsenring in Germany. It has basically every type of corner and to be fast you have to linked them together in the right way. Sacrifice the apex in one turn to get a better entry and exit in the next one. You need to be fully concentrated to do this so don't let the low flying helicopter distract you. This won't be a walk in the park!

So join us for another exciting race and:

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

THE GT3 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE ON THIS TRACK!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints of the track in a car that's less demanding than the GT3 and have a lot of fun at the same time.

1200px-Sachsenring_%28Rennkurs%29.svg.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification (10 min TT, 10 min MX5)
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race
IMPORTANT:
  • Qualify is split (not forced, gentleman's agreement). First 10min for the Audi's, second 10min for the MAZDA's. Don't go on track in the window of the other car class.
  • Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from an Audi, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the Audi by lifting on the straight, but you don't have to! The Audi driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any Audi. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Event details:
  • Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Sachsenring, Germany
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 22C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

This is going to be fun ;)

The Thilkinator has outdone himself with all the offcamber/blind corners :)

MFG Carsten

(Edith: I can confidently say that I make or brake my lap at "Kleine Kuppe"/ T7)

Last edited:
This is going to be fun ;)

The Thilkinator has outdone himself with all the offcamber/blind corners :)

MFG Carsten

(Edith: I can confidently say that I make or brake my lap at "Kleine Kuppe"/ T7)
So you have driven this track irl!
Did I already mention that you will have to race with a 15kg BOP?

This circuit looks nuts. I better start practice! Wait a minute... the race on GT3 is going to be Tor Poznan.. why the divergence?

Last edited:
This circuit looks nuts. I better start practice! Wait a minute... the race on GT3 is going to be Tor Poznan.. why the divergence?
GT3 is always after the multiclass. We considered Bremgarten less suited for GT3. So it's Poznan now. Next Sunday will be Sachsenring, I expect.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%