AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @Road Atlanta, Wednesday 4th August 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys,

17 participants now. That's great but it's going to get very intens on this short track. Do you prefer the full lay out (like the GT3 the following Sunday? For comparison: We did the short version of the RedBullRing (similar lap times) with 20 cars.

Last edited:
I´m not certain that I will be home from work in time, so for safety reasons I retract my inscription.

Should I manage it and there´s still an open slot I´ll reinlist.

Have fun guys, Carsten
Carsten, you can't if don't register before the event starts so thus including the long practice session. It's better to stay registered so you can enter just before or during qually

Only if the grid is full then it's better to sign out to give another the spot.

Last edited:
Guys,

17 participants now. That's great but it's going to get very intens on this short track. Do you prefer the full lay out (like the GT3 the following Sunday? For comparison: We did the short version of the RedBullRing (similar lap times) with 20 cars.

I'm fine with either layout. Like Doug, i've only practiced the short one and also agree that it would be "safer" to drive the full layout with that many cars on track. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Longer laps create bigger gaps that become harder to close.
I agree keep it short, I can see the Mazdas being fast through the chicanes and surprising the audis who move on them there. I cannot see a consistent 40 laps here yet based on tonight's miserable showing so a crowded track is better for me :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.9%