AC Multiclass Audi TT/ Mazda MX5 @ RedBullRing National, Wednesday 30th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The two sessions with partner car swap is a good idea which i think will grow old fast.
As a "once in a while" reminder how the other class "works" its great.

As for the shorter tracks, also once in a while I´m in.
A shorter practise would make more room for the race (doubleheader) and maybe slightly longer Quali.
That especially on the short tracks would make it easyer to get a clean run.

I´d like some more "obscure" tracks from the past or which are seldomly used.
Thanks to Han where not constricted to the S.GP roster :thumbsup:
( I´m thinking Deutschlandring and the likes from Fatalfie which would be a bear to learn :mad:)

Have a nice holiday Han ( again :O_o:)

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
This was my only second race in Simracing.GP..What a BLAST!!!..Had a pretty good set-up and to qualify i think 2nd i was chuffed,to say there was some fast guys out there..The start i think i had too much wheel spin off the line and @Douglas Baird got in front before 1st corner,so my thinking was keep tight in,3 wide in ride the storm lol..Did Andre and Douglas come together??,i cant get my replay:mad:..Anyway i find myself in 1ST,whoo hoo,now to try and keep it,easier said than done..But i soon settled into a nice flowing rhythm,that is until the Audis start to encrouch on you,jeez,they appear out of nowhere,then its windscreen wiper eyes they are all over the place,then poof...Gone till next time around..@Omar Filippini,no worries M8,i saw you on the crest of the hill,and i thought i had enough distance and time to get around Rhindt,but with my haste,my foot slipped off throttle just slightly so i take a bit of the blame,luckily i was able slide out of it and had a pretty good gap on Andre but i started to sweat lol..Awesome racing guys.BIG shout out to Audi winner @Kek700 ,well done Ernie;).
@HF2000 great combo M8,i will be doing some more now for sure..Until next time guys....:);):thumbsup:.

Allan, yes, Andre got past on the inside of T1 and I ran into the side of him attempting the cutback on the exit as I had a lot more speed over him than I expected. I spun and almost all of the Mazda pack got by.

Before that I had a miracle qualifying lap, great start (almost ran into an Audi on the first corner before they blasted away) and a 1.5s gap on you. Unfortunately I had a couple of slides, due to not properly adjusting for the full fuel load, that let you catch up and pass.

Before my incident with Andre I was attempting to get my head down and try to catch you. After the incident I was in fightback mode.

Glad you enjoyed the race and well done with your win.

I am a relative rookie here and it was a really enjoyable race all round.

Great to see you back Allan, does take my mind back, we had such big fields for the Mazda.
We had to run two races at the same time + there was sometimes still a queue waiting for someone to drop out.
It is times like this when I start to realise my advanced years. Just cannot remember all the names.
You and Denis and our resident commutator , ***** wright , etc etc.
I should be rattling off all the names. Come to think of it just forgot my name. :unsure: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I lost all my replays a couple of years ago, computer crash, so I cannot refresh my memory.
I would have posted one of those events here for old time sake.:(

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%