AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Portimao, Wednesday 28th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've tried Monaco with AI and I don't think it's a good idea to go there. I have a very good alternative for that week in mind for both events. You can guess here and the winner gets a beer from me.

My guess is . . . Seattle street circuit. ;)

Guys,

I'd like some feedback from you. Do you like following (or rather preceding) the F1 as the track where we are going in the same week?

Second question: After Spain comes Monaco in the F1. As far as I know, there isn't a (good) mod for that track for AC. Are you willing to learn a other street circuit for the Monaco week? I promise it will be great fun!

EDIT: There's one mod but it seems to have performance problems. I will try it but it would help it some other try it too and give me their findings.
Macau, please

And if Macau doesn't work for some reason, there's this thing right here on RD, so it's 100% legal:

And if Macau doesn't work for some reason, there's this thing right here on RD, so it's 100% legal:

Thanks for your suggestions! You didn't win (and you have only one shot at the bet :D ) but I will try both tracks for future events!

Thanks Douglas but if you don't mind I'll stick to the same lay out as the F1 uses. The chicane is very important for the laptime because it's the exit for the long straight and thus also for overtaking. Personally note: I suck in that chicane and I almost hate it because it's there where I loose a lot of time to others.

No problem, mate, I don't think it will be so bad in a slower car.

Last edited:
I really hope they return Barcelona to it's original layout. I'm glad they got rid of turn 10/11 and restored it. I just don't understand their thinking. The last F1 layout is awful, and turn 10 was the only long left-hander on a right-handed circuit. Idiots.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back