AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Nordschleife, Wednesday 12th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
But you've won the MX5 race Wednesday????!
He he, yes, but had a lot of good fortune, lucky to get past Vince Lai, lucky one of those Audi rotters punted you off, lucky it was a 40 minutes race, lucky you ran out of time to catch up.
Made tons of silly errors, got away with it all, 40 minutes of racing home and dry, 10 minutes more, 10 minutes less and I would not get that result.
I will go for a more stable Audi at Nords.:D:D

I was just doing some much needed practice :rolleyes: , and was wondering what reasonable times are around here with these cars?
I haven't tried this lay out with these cars yet but I guess the Audi will be between 8 and 9 minutes and the Mazda a bit more than a minute slower.
We have a gentleman's agreement not to post real lap times here in order not to discourage inexperienced drivers.

I am certainly not practicing for this race, 10 minutes a lap is far too taxing, have gone for the Audi, I think I can keep that on the track for a few laps.:unsure::D:D

Signed up with the MX5. Not tried the track yet but watched a couple of videos of the MX5, qualifying looks like a one shot attempt with the time it takes to get around. Absolutely no chance of learning this track beyond "I think this goes right/left" (I am still learning Barcelona for Sunday). Think I will be happy to start at the back and take a leisurely drive for this one, roof down, radio on, hopefully it will be nice weather. :thumbsup:

Signed up with the MX5. Not tried the track yet but watched a couple of videos of the MX5, qualifying looks like a one shot attempt with the time it takes to get around. Absolutely no chance of learning this track beyond "I think this goes right/left" (I am still learning Barcelona for Sunday). Think I will be happy to start at the back and take a leisurely drive for this one, roof down, radio on, hopefully it will be nice weather. :thumbsup:
That's the spirit! Best is for those that don't know the track to see this as a fun way of learning it without any pressure. I hope that all will love the track like I do so that we can do the Nordschleife more often.

Qualify time is lenghtened to 30 min. You should be able to do 2 timed laps.

The MX5 & Nordschleife combo doesn't come around to often. I think the last time was way back in 2018 - it was a sell out. It's well worth learning the track ahead of the race. I've still got the replay (part of the race, but there are plenty of aliens...) if it will help.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%