AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@Monza, Wednesday 8th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You do not need to apologize Raul, at least not to me, far from it.
it was an accident, it was not that long ago I wiped out half the field.

And sometime before that I managed to decimate another load of drivers,
in three separate incidents In one race.

932EB035-16E1-4E40-B96A-9F7B2CADB80F.jpeg

:roflmao::roflmao:

Thanks everyone for racing. Indeed a pretty boring circuit for this multiclass. We did it because we follow the F1 schedule so you can experience the track for yourself before watching the F1 qualifying/race.

My race went without any tense moments. Qualified 3rd with a new PB and managed to hold that position in Turn 1. In the mirror I saw that there was an incident in the chicane, so I immediately had a 4 second gap. I was able to keep up with Thomas without using P2P, so I was hoping that later in the race I could try to overtake with two P2Ps in one lap. But a mistake in Lesmo 2 landed me on the sand and Thomas was 5s away. The rest of the race I was in no man's land and finished 3rd. Still happy with another podium!

Congratulations to the other podium winners!

Next week it's the second race of the Fat-Alfie's championship at Bremgarten (there's still a spot left!).
The following week I have plans for a circuit that is as tough as Zandvoort but with better overtaking opportunities!

So I hope to see you all on the track then!

Hiii

It doesnt really matter what car or which track.. (except Bremgarten :sick:)

It's always fun to drive with you guys!

This race was no exception, I really had a blast and was very proud to post the fastest qually time in a strong field. The time came from track knowledge, getting a better hang of the setup of the car in ACC and most important, putting the sections together.

So after the start there was a but of a hussle in the first corner...

Later on I challenged Axel trying to gain, which I did... 2.3 - 2.2 - 1.9 - 1.3 and then I made a mistake and left me 6 secs behind Axel.

Good Race guys!!!! And good driving!

(oh, before I forget... Has anyone seen Allan on the track?) :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline