AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Luccaring, Wednesday 26th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
By this time the MX-5s were starting to appear in my mirrors. I pulled over for @stigs2cousin on the straight ahead of the chicane but unfortunately there was some confusion and he followed me losing some time getting past. Apologies Carsten!
Oh, yes was I confused :geek:
You tried to get out of the way exactly to the point where i wanted to turn into the corner :confused:
I might have overreacted with my evasive manouvre and had one (of several) armco billiard moments which two people used to sneak by.
Would have been easier for all involved when you go of the racing line in the middle of a straight.

But don´t sweat it, my friend, its all part of the process of racing and improving together.
IRL we´d shared a beer and laughed about it afterwards.

See you next wednesday,

Carsten

Sad to see you disappear from the server @pattikins patrick, hope you get better soon, we all miss you.
Dreading GT3 here, I am never going to complete this race in one piece.:(
Thanks for the kind words Ernie. Unfortunately, I can't use my illness as an excuse for dropping out of the race. Midway through the race I clipped the wall @ San Ferdiano (2) once too often, & went on a major detour. When the car came to a stop I noticed that there was a ditch directly in front of me, and another to my right. The height of the ditch looked uneven & there didn't seem any way to rejoin the track without either ending up in the ditch or flipping the car. I didn't fancy either option, so I quit.

Congrats to the podiums & thanks to Han for putting on the race.

re- GT3 race. I don't know if it was my glazed eyes, the scratch on one of my VR lenses, or night blindness, but I was really struggling to make out the apexes in certain parts of the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%