Thou shall not pass!!!
IMPORTANT: The Luccaring isn't available on S.GP so we can't use it for signing up. It has to be done the 'old' way by posting here.
There are only 24 slots available for this circuit. If more drivers sign up, they will be put on a reserve list in case others drop out.
Welcome to the RD Racing Club. Because the Monaco track had a bug and there's no good mod for Baku we're going to my favorite city street circuit. This is a really great track and a guarantee of fun and excitement! Drive on the ring road of the medieval Tuscan city of Lucca, considered by many to be as beautiful as Florence! See for yourself in this great video (thanks to @Taj Johal )
The track has everything for a great event: high speed corners, slow speed roundabouts, a little hump and between them straights that are wide enough to overtake. It will be very interesting to see the difference here of the front wheel drive Audi and rear wheel drive Mazda.
With a full grid this can become a night to remember!
Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.
THE GT3 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE ON THIS TRACK!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints of the track in a car that's less demanding than the GT3's and have a lot of fun at the same time.
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
- Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
- Track: Luccaring https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/luccaring-circuito-dei-baluardi.6544/
- Track Temps: 29C air/40C track
Track Condition: Clear
- 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 10 minutes)
- 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification 20min (10min TT, 10min MX5)
- 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (40 minutes)
- Practice Server: #04
- Race Server: #05
- If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram Hengeveld a private message including your email address so he can send you a direct invite.
- Got access? Click here and register your car for this and other racing club events
- Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)
Recommended App: CrewChief(download here)
See you on track!
@HF2000 - class with fewest participants
@stigs2cousin - MX5
@Taj Johal - MX5
@davejevons - MX5
@Dzul - MX5
@Shed 17 - Audi
@spitzanu - MX5
@Kek700 - Audi
@thom462 - MX5
@Backmarker EB - MX5
@RFE3rd - MX5
@pattikins - MX5
@jet_rover - MX5