Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week we go to a track that we haven't done before. The Lausitzring also called Eurospeedway Lausitz is a circuit located in Klettwitz in the German state of Brandenburg. It annually organizes races of series such as: DTM, IDM and Superbikes. The circuit is a "tri-oval" with a normal circuit in the infield. We're using the layout with only one oval and the inside circuit.

So join us for another exciting race and:

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

THE GT3/GT4 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE ON THIS TRACK!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints of the track in a car that's less demanding than the GT3/GT4 and have a lot of fun at the same time.

Eurospeedway-Lausitz-GP-08.b400e75f7c8cbfc6828566f56e03df51.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification (10 min TT, 10 min MX5)
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race
IMPORTANT:
  • Qualify is split (not forced, gentleman's agreement). First 10min for the Audi's, second 10min for the MAZDA's. Don't go on track in the window of the other car class.
  • Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from an Audi, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the Audi by lifting on a straight, but you don't have to! The Audi driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any Audi. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Event details:
  • Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Lausitzring GP, Germany
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 22C air/31C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: starting 92% increasing to 100% after 20 minutes approximately
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Had a few rounds yesterday evening, I've never ran here, as an Italian I kind of feel an aversion for a track where one driver died and another almost.. Not bad but some points are very tricky, it lacks "personality" in my opinion. However when running with the group every circuit becomes funny!

Han I saw your reaction to my message.. I'm referring to Michele Alboreto and Alessandro Zanardi.

I saw that you subscribed with the Audi this time :thumbsup:

Han I saw your reaction to my message.. I'm referring to Michele Alboreto and Alessandro Zanardi.

I saw that you subscribed with the Audi this time :thumbsup:
Well, the Audi for now. I'm taking the car that has the fewest participants to balance the event so I might switch to the Mazda.

Yeah, about that.

there were whispers that the whole track is just a giant subvention fraud.
As they wanted the EU money they just paved over the local Moto Cross track and called it Lausitzring.:rolleyes:

MFG Carsten
I used to ride motocross back in the day and have ridden smoother corners than Lausitzring T3 ! :roflmao: :D:roflmao:. But it the same for all of us, maybe a table top jump and a whoop section would add some interest.;)

This version even has the big bumps in T 3 & 8 just like the real thing!:cool:. Will have to sort out the ride height here!

Ah, so it's meant to be like that...

I tested this track for a GT3 race a while back but thought it had some track mesh issues so went with the plan B :D It's a nice track otherwise!

Ah, so it's meant to be like that...

I tested this track for a GT3 race a while back but thought it had some track mesh issues so went with the plan B :D It's a nice track otherwise!
The video from Andre would suggest bumps but they don’t seem as fierce as the track we are using. I have looked at some other videos too and the story seems to be the same, bumps but not as pronounced. so there may be a few potholes in the mesh here.

Well, I must withdraw again from a race chaps... :( I got a call from the doctor today and the treatment I underwent last week seems to be working, even if just a little, it's progress! :) So, they want me to repeat the treatment twice, this week and next week... on wednesdays of all days. So I'll have to skip the next two rounds. :cautious: BUT... my hearing shall improve from both interventions so, very much worth staying on the pits, facing the needles and scalpels again... fingers crossed! :thumbsup: Have a good couple of races gents!

Last edited:
Well, I must withdraw again from a race chaps... :( I got a call from the doctor today and the treatment I underwent last week seems to be working, even if just a little, it's progress! :) So, they want me to repeat the treatment twice, this week and next week... on wednesdays of all days. So I'll have to skip the next two rounds. :cautious: BUT... my hearing shall improve from both interventions so, very much worth staying on the pits, facing the needles and scalpels again... fingers crossed! :thumbsup: Have a good couple of races gents!
Hi Raul,

Sad that you can't race but good news for you about the hearing :thumbsup: . Good luck with the treatment and take care!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back