AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @Calabogie, Wednesday 28th July 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Odd to find the practice server dead before the race O_0. I made sure to be home in time for the race, but it's dead quiet, and I don't know what's going on :unsure:

Last edited:
Hi Han

It looks like I will have to dip out to the race tonight, technical issues with AC:(.

In last nights race I lost about 80% of the car's audio volume, at first I thought it was just because there was a lot of chat and Discord was muting the engine but tried it just now and can't get any max volume at all.

It is AC specific as other titles are OK. I have done all the usual stuff with Windows volume and checked the audio.ini file, re-installed CM but no luck.

Also the pitstop.ini file has disappeared so looks like a re-install might be required.

I will continue to attempt a fix but apologies if I don't get in.

Hi Han

It looks like I will have to dip out to the race tonight, technical issues with AC:(.

In last nights race I lost about 80% of the car's audio volume, at first I thought it was just because there was a lot of chat and Discord was muting the engine but tried it just now and can't get any max volume at all.

It is AC specific as other titles are OK. I have done all the usual stuff with Windows volume and checked the audio.ini file, re-installed CM but no luck.

Also the pitstop.ini file has disappeared so looks like a re-install might be required.

I will continue to attempt a fix but apologies if I don't get in.
Thanks for telling me. Hope you can make it though.

@HF2000, pedals back together so i will be racing:D,but can i ask the Mazda Pack if they will kindly give me a 30 sec lead:whistling::whistling: just in case they start to go off a bit,now a few may say the cheeky $%&**%$^ so an so:laugh:,but as we are all a jolly bunch of friendly racing drivers,i feel it in my heart of hearts to ask from this poor humble man :cautious::rolleyes::notworthy: to let me WIN.:p:p:D:laugh::laugh:.I can handle it if my request is denied, least i know who the enemy is..:cautious::cautious::laugh::laugh:..Enjoy the racing tonight guys, looking forward to the race..:);):thumbsup:...

Thomas, you didn't sign up anyway so don't hurry :D . There's no car for you.
Omg thought I did register yesterday. Something went wrong or my fault what a shame was just in time for the race. So have fun guys cu next time. At least I know this track now which is pretty hard to learn as there are only few side buildings or things to recognize. What was pole time in Audi?

Last edited:
Thanks @HF2000. Another good race, had me sweating that one. I was on for another podium there but for 1 more litre of fuel, I knew half way I was tight and stopped using p2p but it wasn't enough.

Congratulations to the podiums. Cartsen we had some good racing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oh Tim,

that was a criing shame.
You had me work real hard, until i started f...ing up( of course only because I had to cook my tyres to keep you behind ;))

When calculating fuel add a little for P2P.
48l would have been enough without "turbo boost":D

MFG Carsten

Omg thought I did register yesterday. Something went wrong or my fault what a shame was just in time for the race. So have fun guys cu next time. At least I know this track now which is pretty hard to learn as there are only few side buildings or things to recognize. What was pole time in Audi?
Low 2.04s. I think Ernie clocked a 2.03. Something in the race.

Thanks everyone for racing tonight! I hope you had fun.
Congrats to the podium.

I haven't decided yet which track for next week. Any wishes? Short/long? Easy/challenging?

Last edited:
Good racing with you all again.

Qualified p2 with a half decent lap, just ahead of Andre who didn't quite have his best qualifying.

Decent start, just behind Allan, but I didn't defend T1 and Andre didn't need a second invitation to go up the inside and past in T2 and up the straight.

I was holding on to Andre but had a few scrappy corners and started to have to look in the mirrors at Dave behind, keeping me honest.

I got my head down and stabilised the gaps until Allan made a mistake and Andre and I got past. I chased down Andre to about 3.5 seconds but when the Audis got past us I suddenly found myself just a second or so back.

Any thoughts of taking a win didn't last long as I spun in "Temptation", letting Allan back through. After that it was a case of holding on to p3 and not making any more big errors.

Congratulations to everyone, especially Andre for his first win.

Thanks @HF2000. Another good race, had me sweating that one. I was on for another pole there but for 1 more litre of fuel, I knew half way I was tight and stopped using p2p but it wasn't enough.

Congratulations to the podiums. Cartsen we had some good racing :thumbsup:

Any thoughts of taking a win didn't last long as I spun in "Temptation", letting Allan back through. After that it was a case of holding on to p3 and not making any more big errors.

Congratulations to everyone, especially Andre for his first win.
Yeah, I was "struggling with temptation" for the whole race ( pun intended)
(( can´t believe I´m the first to go for the cheap laugh))

MFG Carsten

Race report (well that made me feel important):roflmao::roflmao::rolleyes:

Really felt for Han, by lap three my old arthritic joint had suppled up { i really believe the hand and leg exercise is beneficial ):O_o:
I took stock, Han had a good 3 seconds lead, which I was in noo way going to get back, tried a bit, but hopeless.
So I just settled down to lapping and trying to get the now 5 seconds back to 3. The Mazda's were soon to be on the scene, this being my only real hope.
I just patiently waited, when my good fortune occurred I grabbed it.
Knowing how difficult it is to close a gap, I had about a second, put a big effort in to get that to a couple of seconds.
I at one point then totally forgot where I was on the circuit ( i was looking at what was going on behind with Han ), lost the circuit and nearly came off, this is where luck is on your side or it is not, at that exact moment Han had a problem with a blue flag. If not he would have caught me, then I suppose I would not have been staring at the mirror instead of the road.:D:D
The gap and only three laps made the outcome inevitable.
Sorry Han, I felt as though I stole that one.
@HF2000 thank you for the organisation, great race, as usual, well-done podiums,.
Still expecting Tim to be on pole, nearly Tim, I was watching you and Carsten on my position readout thingy,:)

PS long circuit did not see many Mazda's:unsure:

Last edited:
Sorry for holding you up Han. I don't know why you didn't draft off me + P2P in the long straight. The funny line I took at the end was for you to use the outside to pass me. All things considered my race went much worse than yours though. I had a horrible race, and felt bad the whole time, so that was probably in my head as well. I hope I didn't ruin your race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back