AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ BrandsHatch, Wednesday 7th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Reminder!!!
Qualify will be split into the first 10min for the Audi's and the second half for the Mazda's. This is not facilitated so it's based on a gentleman's agreement. I hope that everyone will be on Discord so you can hear me explaining this in the pre race chat.

Please 'like' this post if you have read this.

Last edited:
Reminder!!!
Qualify will be split into the first 10min for the Audi's and the second half for the Mazda's. This is not facilitated so it's based on a gentleman's agreement. I hope that everyone will be on Discord so you can hear me explaining this in the pre race chat.

I've yet to see a race where the whole grid is on Discord.

I've been on some servers that have a large pop up message that you have to click to enter. Could you have one of these that explains the qualifying procedure?

I've been on some servers that have a large pop up message that you have to click to enter. Could you have one of these that explains the qualifying procedure?
Maybe drivers can 'like' your post above so you know how many have read it.

I would love to have a communications means on s.gp. I have put that on the wishlist for Bram and his guys.

The problem is now that you can register via s.gp without even reading the thread on RaceDepartment.
Via the old servers it could only be done through a post on the thread.

I would love to have a communications means on s.gp. I have put that on the wishlist for Bram and his guys.

The problem is now that you can register via s.gp without even reading the thread on RaceDepartment.
Via the old servers it could only be done through a post on the thread.

That would be great.

I once entered a race only to find the thread on RD later :(

MFG Carsten

That would be great.

I once entered a race only to find the thread on RD later :(

MFG Carsten
Well, I'm setting up the event in S.GP and open a new thread at almost the same time. So when you see an event, you can look on the RD-site on the calendar for the thread.

Hi @HF2000, work is getting in the way :(. There is a high chance I will not make this tonight so I have cancelled my entry to hopefully free up for somebody else. Unfortunately I seem to have also missed the GT3 signup for Sunday. I thought there were more slots available. You snooze you lose I guess :unsure:

Hi @HF2000, work is getting in the way :(. There is a high chance I will not make this tonight so I have cancelled my entry to hopefully free up for somebody else. Unfortunately I seem to have also missed the GT3 signup for Sunday. I thought there were more slots available. You snooze you lose I guess :unsure:
Well I saw that @thom462 was very fast to take your place, so thanks. Thomas, please read one of the previous posts about the split in qualify!

Last edited:
I like the pre-race threads but there's not always one. Bram, for example, doesn't put a thread up for the Monday Rookies race.

Not a big issue but it's not consistent.
Hi Douglas,
Well I know that like @Chris Down , @Interslice , @640er and myself always are using a thread and the calendar on the RaceDepartment site. We like the social interaction almost as much as the race self and for now it's the only means to communicate with the participants outside the voice chat on Discord.

Last edited:
Hi guys, looking forward to the race tonight, will be my first back at RD for a while, (having only recently come back to racing).

Just wanted to say that I probably won’t be in the server until around half way through practice, as I will be putting my little one to bed - hope that’s ok?

Hi guys, looking forward to the race tonight, will be my first back at RD for a while, (having only recently come back to racing).

Just wanted to say that I probably won’t be in the server until around half way through practice, as I will be putting my little one to bed - hope that’s ok?

That's not a problem at all, being in the practice session is optional :) Looking forward to racing with you!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back