AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ BrandsHatch, Wednesday 7th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, I´m over it (now)

It´s just really frustrating to qualify below you abilities, then to get held up by the usual first turn brawl and then to crash out.

( all of this happens to me A LOT!)

All of it is just part of racing, so after a bad night it´s all said and done for me, I will race you again next time and hope for a break of my bad luck next time. :rolleyes:

I understand your disappointment as it even happened to me some time. I also have to say that the Audi who overtook me (@Dzul if I'm not wrong) had already passed me when I drifted towards the left and touched you, so he was definitely faultless.

See you on track!

No I mean the horizontal bar which blocks part of my view in the MX-5 because I'm tall :D Basically the frame of the windshield
That's probably a part of the roll cage, which is even lower than the top of the windshield frame
1617897397774.png

No I mean the horizontal bar which blocks part of my view in the MX-5 because I'm tall :D Basically the frame of the windshield

Thats less of problem in the cup car because they are cleaned out and the racing seat is mounted considerably lower than in the street cars.

I had a short drive in a NC cup car, that was the only MX5 I comfortably fit in:geek:

MFG Carsten

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years