Thou shall not pass!!!
- Mar 18, 2016
Welcome to the RD Racing Club. This Wednesday we are going to try something new with a multiclass event on BrandsHatch in Kent, England. You are all invited to join! With a full grid it promises to be a dynamic event but still quite relaxed as of the nature of both types.
Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.
THE GT3 EVENT ON SUNDAY WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE HERE ON THIS TRACK!
By joining here you can learn the racelines, overtake spots and even the brakepoints of the track in a car that's less demanding than the GT3's and have a lot of fun at the same time.
There's some more information in the 3rd post.
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
- Cars: Audi TT Cup/Mazda MX5 Cup
- Track: Brands Hatch GP
- 20.00 CEST, 19.00 BST (18:00 UTC) | Practice (1 hour 20 minutes)
- 21.20 CEST, 20.20 BST (19:20 UTC) | Qualification (20 minutes)
- 21.40 CEST, 20.40 BST (19:40 UTC) | Race (40 minutes)
- If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram Hengeveld a private message including your email address so he can send you a direct invite.
- Got access? Click here and register your car for this and other racing club events
- Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
So with less registered drivers the event will automatically be canceled at startup time.
Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)
Click here for entry list
See you on track!