AC Multiclass Audi TT / Mazda MX5 @ AVUS DTM - Wednesday 5th January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I alway push the keyboard away when I Race.
If the view is wrong it really bugs me during a race, I just have to try and find the right keys to put it right, that means I will go off the circuit in the attempt.:(

The matter was that the view initially changed without any intervention by my side, following a practice session I made offline the day before. I forgot about it, then started the pre-race qualify and asked for the key, but it cycled through all the views (chase, bonnet, etc.) without ever getting into the cockpit :O_o:.
Closed an reopened CM few times but to no avail.
Then, yesterday I started the practice on Road Atlanta and the views restarted to work as expected. I too do not deal with the keyboard during racing!

@Mr. Malarkey sorry for bumping you in the last corner, I lost the car's rear..

No worries. I don't remember it at all - I was probably the one who bumped you. :)

Now on to Road Atlanta, I met Allan during practice yesterday and he already has a great pace there :thumbsup: I struggled a lot to even stay on track at the beginning, those curbs are unforgiving!

Not to mention the cold tires! I must have done at least 20 laps in one stint, and the right side never warmed up at all. I saw some guys at practice this weekend as well, and I have to agree: some of you are really quick!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%