Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As we research and test a new sim racing platform to replace S.GP for RD events, we're going back to our own AVON servers. This week we are going to my backyard, as people who live in larger countries would call it.
The Cathedral of Speed, as the TT circuit Assen is called because of the high-speed corners, is a beautiful circuit for our multiclass to race on. Mazdas are fast in the slow corners, the Abarths on the straights but which of the two will be faster in these corners? Let's go find out and have a lot of fun at the same time.

THERE'S NO REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE. LOOK BELOW HOW TO SIGN UP!

1669826129462.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Post in this thread WITH YOUR CHOICE OF CAR to get a PM for the password for the practice AND the race server.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 RaceDepartment(Available throughout the race week) Password: will be sent via PM
  • Race server: #05 Racedepartment Password: same as practice server
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: TT-Assen, The Netherlands https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tt-circuit-assen.4536/
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I'd love to participate, MX5 for me!
Hi Dominik,

I'm sorry. I would love to have you. You have already great pace! But the normal (non rookie) races are for premium members only (14,99 euro/year). See the tab PREMIUM for more info. It's for all are club races (see tab ESPORTS).
Late January there will be another Rookie event where non-premium members can also participate.

Regards,
Han

Last edited:
Hi, really enjoyed last Tuesday.
I will drive this one hopefully using and u derstabding discord. MAZDA MX 5, please
Hi Jose,

I'm sorry. I would love to have you. You did well yesterday! But the normal (non rookie) races are for premium members only (14,99 euro/year). See the tab PREMIUM for more info. It's for all our club races (see tab ESPORTS).
Late January there will be another Rookie event where non-premium members can also participate.

Regards,
Han

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%