AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Jarama, Wed 7th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had a warping great race, sorry to Hank, stole that one. :unsure:Fulvio and I battled away and somehow, how, I will never know, did not have any warping that effected our battle, which was close, but had that same old inevitable out come.:roflmao::roflmao:
But had plenty of warping with Hank, but even though he was either heading for Australia or next to me, then immediately 100 meters down the road, neither of us seemed to be affected by it.
Well done podiums and to Han for organisation.
Never really saw anyone though out the race, apart from the start, everyone was quite a distance apart, probably saved me from being warped.:O_o:
Again sorry Hank.

Just looked at the replay, i was a lucky lad not to get hit, so many near misses.:D:D:D

Last edited:
Yes! I have dared to tick the button. Tried it on the Agile and it made a huge difference to the feedback which can be a little dull as we know. I then tried connecting to the race practice server which i had no problem doing. No checksum!
Although Rasmus tells that there's no problem without a checksum error, I would like to rule out every possible cause of the lagging. Could you uncheck it and do the integrity check? Just to be sure.

Yes! I have dared to tick the button. Tried it on the Agile and it made a huge difference to the feedback which can be a little dull as we know. I then tried connecting to the race practice server which i had no problem doing. No checksum!
But did it feel different when driving on the server then?
I'd guess that the extended physics would simply get disabled when going online.

Or it only activated some ffb stuff and didn't change the car.

I'll look into it and come back with an explanation.

Be careful with the integrity checks though! It also reverts all car sound mods/swaps etc.
Sol/pure should be fine nowadays but a few years ago with "Good and Bad Weather Suite", it replaced clouds and weather files, which got reverted too.

The documents folder and csp folders aren't touched by stream, but all edited files will get reverted!

I always make a full assettocorsa folder copy (the one inside steamapps) before an integrity check!

But I also just bought another 2TB nvme, lol

But did it feel different when driving on the server then?
I'd guess that the extended physics would simply get disabled when going online.

Or it only activated some ffb stuff and didn't change the car.

I'll look into it and come back with an explanation.

Be careful with the integrity checks though! It also reverts all car sound mods/swaps etc.
Sol/pure should be fine nowadays but a few years ago with "Good and Bad Weather Suite", it replaced clouds and weather files, which got reverted too.

The documents folder and csp folders aren't touched by stream, but all edited files will get reverted!

I always make a full assettocorsa folder copy (the one inside steamapps) before an integrity check!

But I also just bought another 2TB nvme, lol
I did not drive the car online as i was short of time. The fb was much more detailed offline. If i do a integrity check it allways comes back with a couple of file changes anyway. I only do it when i am having problem and it does screw around with your settings for cars.

Ok, been online with extended physics ticked and as Rasmus said, it makes no difference to the ffb. So i conclude not worth using on cars you are racing as it can be confusing. Not worth using and maybe just crank up the wheel instead per car if needed.

Where abouts in CM is this??
1686244726306.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back