Multi Team Career Helmet Pack

Helmets Multi Team Career Helmet Pack 3.4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
gallus submitted a new resource:

3 Multi Team Helmet Packs - Multi Team Helmet Pachs

3 Multi Team Helmet Packs
This is the most downloaded helmet mod from F1 2018. Thank you all for your great support. I hope this mod will work for F1 2019.

Just replace the helmet you want with the ERP Archiver, like shown in the video from @Kris .

All pictures are from F1 2018.
Alfa Romeo
View attachment 309696
Ferrari
View attachment 309699
Haas

View attachment 309700
McLaren
View attachment 309701...

Read more about this resource...

Btw, it wasn't ment as a criticism. It was ment for every other player that this is possible to insert them into f1 2019. So dw about it. Still great job on those helmets.

How is it this year with custom helmets? will multiplayer work without problems? will career work? thanks

From now what i saw, Multiplayer will work, and you see custom helmets already. Even these helmets here.
Career sure works fine, you can put any custom helm on any stock helmet, and it will work with the right colour combination. Kris already made a nice tutorial on that one.

Hey dude,
I'm having a bit of an issue. The sponsors, like the microsoft logo are changing colour as well, when you're giving the helmet the right colour ingame. Is that fixable or is it something, we have to live with atm?
And the wisor looks...very strange. Any idea what went wrong there?

Edit: I fixed the colour of the visor, that was my fault but the letters are still way to big.
20190701051913_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dude,
I'm having a bit of an issue. The sponsors, like the microsoft logo are changing colour as well, when you're giving the helmet the right colour ingame. Is that fixable or is it something, we have to live with atm?
And the wisor looks...very strange. Any idea what went wrong there?

Edit: I fixed the colour of the visor, that was my fault but the letters are still way to big.
View attachment 312955

You need to use the Renault Visor from this thread ( https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2019-sponsor-templates.170145/#post-2998556 ) . It's already made the right size . Just colour the background to your liking , colour the Renault template letters to your liking and then merge the template with the visor

No, I want change color of glass. If I change everything o carrer helmet, visor is black.

If you open the helmet with photoshop, there is 2 options with visor. 1 is for the sponsor so the upper part, and the second one should be the color. But you check it first before saving anything

My game still crashes on loading session
EDIT: The files need to be saved with a different photoshop plugin, intel texture works DDS, instead of the D3D/DDS,for it to work, and a new EGO ERP Archiver. I have done that and the game is not crashing anymore

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing