Multi Play racing-Damage

So how is damage going to be dealt with during a session.. is it once you get into an incident your done or is there quick repairs? I cannot try this until Sunday afternoon... so I am curious..

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers
RJ

Rikki I can't answer whether you can go back to the pits but I at the start of an MP race today some idiot caused a major pile-up at the starting grid. I got flipped like a pancake and when I landed my MP4-12c steering was shot. The steering column was resting at about 10 o'clock and I could hear grinding when attempting to turn and accelerate.

I'm not sure why this happened right there as per Frank above I've been slammed like a train on many occasions in MP and nothing has happened. I reckon the damage coding is there and my start grid mashup caused it to trigger accidentally.

Rikki I can't answer whether you can go back to the pits but I at the start of an MP race today some idiot caused a major pile-up at the starting grid. I got flipped like a pancake and when I landed my MP4-12c steering was shot. The steering column was resting at about 10 o'clock and I could hear grinding when attempting to turn and accelerate.

I'm not sure why this happened right there as per Frank above I've been slammed like a train on many occasions in MP and nothing has happened. I reckon the damage coding is there and my start grid mashup caused it to trigger accidentally.

It was probably not the actual damage model you experienced. In accidents where the wheels are loaded heavily in an unusual direction the suspension can flip and it wont return to the original position. Next time try to go to outside view and take a look at how a wheel is probably positioned through the wheel well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%