RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I need to change the car for next WTCC event if Lada consuming so much fuel (I think I was the only one in Lada and only left without fuel), but before I point my finger to our Russian fellows, I need to check it out how engeneers from Japan can handle that, because quilty could be also my way of drive. I would also like to ask, were tires on 1x or more, because mine were somewhere around 93% left/95% right (front) after 20 minutes of race and it was the first time I was struggling because tires. Anyway, great evening and can´t wait for Norisring week :thumbsup:

That track + FWD + Power = Epic Tyer Degradation, i would say mainly because of the way you power through that chicane. I was using the "Lada" myself a great car imo, and can be tuned great i am sure.

UPDATED:
Scrap that last sentence i wrote i was thinking we were running our updated races but this was Bram's event, however all is NOT lost as we will be returning to this track so keep testing and tuning your car as we will be returning can't say when as that would spoil the fun.
But dont give up with the car it will handle the laps, just figure the two chicanes on the back straight.

Last edited:
I'm happy to 'go with the flow'... I personally like 1hour with 30 min Practice and 15 Quali, however i'd be happy with whatever you guys out there in the forums want to do...
Come on folks, let us all know what you want and we'll make it happen :)

I got my ffb working again, downloaded some setting but nothing help so i checked the thrustmaster profiler and there it was ;).

So see you on the tracks, @Andy Jackson see you on next online race :thumbsup:

EXCELLENT! Glad its now sorted mate... must of been frustrating :mad: Glad its been fixed... nothing more annoying that being in a position to race and your stuff doesn't work right :( Anyway, glad its resolved, see you on track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%