RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Big F., Francisco to give us a chance to race tonight, deep respect to you and your server, it worked like ... EA official NBA 2041 servers will one day, without any problem :D Thank you again, mate :thumbsup:.

And again one of great evenings with you fast and fair racers, every race is a pleasure and challenge for me and I can´t wait tomorrow evening to be with the same opponents (or couple more) at the same place with ADAC cars :)

I am absolutely terrible at this game. I've tried almost everything! I have me wheel at full lock through at least half of the corners while others look like they are taking tight turns with ease. Others are flying down the straights but me. My third race and consecutively I've been atleast 4 seconds slower than the leader. In SCE, I'm always competitive enough to fight with the mid pack, but I'm just not getting it with this game. I love R3E, but suck at it. My last resort is to ask for assistance with car setups but I don't think that'll help. Never asked for or used anyone else' s setup before. Also, I'm gonna change from DP to GT3 for this Sunday. I LOVE DP'S but clearly I'm no good atm. I finished last on track again, but I'll try some more events, hopefully things will turn around for me.

Thanks all for showing up! And thanks to @Francis76 for hosting last minute. Congrats @Matej Lakota P1!

Thanks mate :)
I have to say just one more thing. At this track with WTCC 2014 cars FFB is equaly colourful, full of information from the road and responsive as it is FFB of rFactor2 (my benchmark for all the other games/simulators). I said this for the first time and my friend Miro marked my observation as a blasphemy, when couple days ago I mentioned it, but he haven´t tried these cars at this track yet.
So, well done Sector3!

Hiya chaps,
Am I right in reading that the server wasn't up for the race today :confused:?? Guys, if that's the case I'm really really sorry about that, I'm currently investigating what went wrong..... If I cant race, then no one does!! :p

Thank you @Francis76 for sorting out an alternative solution, that was really go of you mate, thanks..

Sincerest apologies again chaps, wont happen again, promise.... :unsure:

Sorry about not being around guys. Been having some really shitty times with my back and nerve damage getting worse, sooo, Ive just been taking a time out to rest up.
Fingers crossed to be able to get back racing soon, as I'm feeling quite ready for it!

I might change car class from DP to GT3. As much as I love DP'S and Prototypes in general, I don't think I'm competitive in them. At least not yet. But I'll gets' the practicing and make my decision in advance before the race @Paul Jeffrey

Weird evening.
At first I would like to thank to @Francis76 for preparing his server - thank you man! You saved my day :thumbsup:
While waiting if there will be some racing I was doing on my tasks and cought only few last minutes of practice, so was training in quali. These days are very busy for me, with head full of work I couldn't find concentration - was satisfied with my fastest lap-times, but due to concentration stupid mistakes started huging me. I was watching podiums from far behind, then received killing stop-penalty (cost me 7 secs!). Was driving behind @Joao Fernandes (sorry I think I hit you in second turn after start, thought you will be little bit wider so I was pushing my car to inside, but you found a grip and so our doors had short meeting), hoping for better tire-condition, but another hugs from mistakes came and so my hopes disappeared. :)
I enjoyed the race, thanks to all participants, nice grid also, see you on track next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back