RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately i have to back out of the race, i have a brutal migraine and its making me feel rather sick.
I hoped it might pass but no such luck just getting worse, i am off to rest my weary head.

Hey everyone, excellent news about all these signups :) Looks like we have a great race ahead of us! Thank you all for signing up for this...

I aim to have the server up around 17:30GMT for those who want some early practice, I will post here when its ready... :thumbsup:

@Francis76 @Dux - you guys said you want to race, please can you confirm what class of car you plan on using? Thanks..

Other than that, as always folks please try and encourage anyone you think may be interested in joining us, I see a few new names here so welcome guys, looking forward to racing with you all!
Cheers and see you on track!
Paul

...Sorry to be cheeky guys but can someone please upload a setup for one of the ADAC cars please :)? Don't mind which one as I could do with something that will help me be competitive and race with you guys tonight. Sadly a). I know nothing of setting up cars and b). I have had precisely 0 laps in this car on this track before practice starts! Don't want to be too far behind you guys so any help will e appreciated!

Thank you :thumbsup:

Looking at you Mr. @Oscar Hardwick !!!! :roflmao:

I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed no one else is running LMP cars today. Just gonna have to make the most of it. Still, this will be fun though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%