RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a glitch where by even if you dont map it, it wont start i have experienced it in the pit lane. hence i said to map it so that if it dont start auto he can do it manually :D

@Paul Jeffrey I am tempted to say that content that lends itself to a multi-class environment that people will sign up to is yet to come. Somewhere in the near future we're getting a Group C Nissan and a GTO spec Nissan meaning you could run those two plus the Audi 90 (a GTO class car) and run that at some American tracks as they would have done in IMSA back in the day.

You'll find people, whether they say so or not like to keep things pretty realistic. So the Daytona Prototypes with a GT3 field would be pretty close to the Grand-Am days and the Radical with GT3/ GT2 would not be dissimilar to ELMS.

I think as a more general point. 2 classes instead of 3 would be a good move and would make more people sign up as more classes would have a denser population come race night.

Hi Oscar and thanks for the reply.
Agree with you 100% about trying to keep it as realistic as possible... I would imagine that a lot of people, like myself, 'Sim' because we are frustrated race car drivers who don't have £millions to spend funding a real drive in top class series around the world. Would totally agree about the DP/GT3 and ELMS replica type events... actually a DP based multiclass is something I was going to discuss with @Durand1981 tomorrow on TS for later on in August.
I see the merit in your point about keeping it to 2 classes and think that is an excellent idea going forward. Obviously again Carl & I need to discuss this but I absolutely see no reason why this cant be implemented for future events...
Referring back to the content comment, I also would like to add the LMP1 Audi has been rumored for quite a while (I think Anthony at Sector 3 said it was done and awaiting physics), so that should open up some further options down the line..
One thing that currently restricts us with these events (and we are working on it as a top priority), silly as it sounds, is working with software editors to create those pretty pictures at the top of the posts! To be perfectly frank, the upcoming multiclass next Sunday, and the one following it, have been chosen because Kjell had already created the flyers! :redface: We'll get it worked out soon I'm sure!
Thanks for taking the time to post though mate, really appreciate it. Like your suggestions and will work towards setting some of these in motion asap..

On a side note, congratulations on your top result in the DTM Virtual Championship last time out! Good result (I've yet to watch the race but I'm house bound for the next week so i'll have plenty of time to catch up :))

Cheers, see you on track!

Paul

Sorry for my lack of attendance, euro truck 2 simulator is both winding me up yet thoroughly therapeutic at the same time and got me hooked. I really dont think they thought about speed limits in UK as im sure its 70MPH on motorway yet i been fined for speeding at 55MPH and its my cap speed the limiter wont let me go any faster. am i missing something lol ?

DTM92 & TC Classics @ Zolder.png

Circuit Zolder, also known as Circuit Terlaemen, is an undulating 4.011 km (2.492 mi) motorsport race track in Heusden-Zolder, Belgium.
Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s.

Tuesday 18th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 1992 & TC Classics
Track: Circuit Zolder

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Roy Magnes
  4. Oscar Hardwick
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold
  6. Craig Patteson
  7. Magnus Stjerneby*
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Last edited:
WTCC 2014.png

Circuit Zolder, also known as Circuit Terlaemen, is an undulating 4.011 km (2.492 mi) motorsport race track in Heusden-Zolder, Belgium.
Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s.

Wednesday 19th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Quentis Gillispie
  3. Monsiourjackb
  4. Matej Lakota
  5. Lars Hansen
  6. SOLO59
  7. LuckyLIVE
  8. Roy Magnes
  9. Budlix
  10. Bunny:K(UK)
  11. Joao Fernandes
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
ADAC 2013 2014.png

The Circuit Zolder, also known as Circuit Terlaemen, is an undulating 4.011 km (2.492 mi) motorsport race track in Heusden-Zolder, Belgium.

Thursday 20th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door GT racing action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: ADAC GT Masters 2013/14

Entry List
  1. LuckyLIVE
  2. Piet Dekimpe
  3. Bunny:K(UK)
  4. Paul Jeffrey
  5. Otune
  6. Oscar Hardwick
  7. Kurupt CDN
  8. Filip Carlen
  9. Matej Lakota
  10. Magnus Stjerneby
  11. Kurupt CDN*
  12. Quentis Gillespie
  13. Francis76
  14. Filip Carlen
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
  31. Free slot
  32. Free slot

Last edited:
DTM 2013.png

The Circuit Zolder, also known as Circuit Terlaemen, is an undulating 4.011 km (2.492 mi) motorsport race track in Heusden-Zolder, Belgium.

Friday 21st August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top action!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 2013

Entry List
  1. Keith Joyce
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Otune
  4. Kurupt CDN
  5. Free slot
  6. Oscar Hardwick
  7. Quentis Gillespie
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
G5 Classics - Zolder.png

Saturday 22nd August offers club members a 30 minute wild ride in these snarling sideways brutes of the early 1980's.

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: Group 5 Classics

Entry List
  1. Lars Johansson
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Oscar Hardwick
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot

Last edited:
Multiclass Endurance Zolder.png

Weekly multi-class madness returns once again! This week we replicate America's Gran-Am Series with the Daytona Prototype against a varied field of GT3 machines.

A 60 minute race on the classics sweeps of Zolder awaits.

Be aware, pitstops are not mandatory but you may wish to pit if your tyres wear too much to be competitive!

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: Daytona Prototypes & GTR3

Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 18:50 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List

Daytona Prototype

1. SOLO59 - skin #90
  2. Otune - skin #9
  3. PaulH - skin #8
  4. Voltiac - skin #10
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
GTR3
  1. Matej Lakota
  2. Lars Hansen
  3. Budlix
  4. Paul Jeffrey
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot

Last edited:
Unfortunately we are currently limited to 90 minutes as far as i am told, not quite sure what and why....
But hence when it was asked about the 1hour Enduro i said it would end up being 15mins for practise and quali which is fine if everyone else wants a longer race, just keep in mind the longer the race the lower the practise & quali is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back