AC Multi Class @ Daytona - Sun 28 Oct 18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry I joined the room with the wrong name. I was booted and then changed my name. Unfortunately the old name is stuck in room.

Sorry I joined the room with the wrong name. I was booted and then changed my name. Unfortunately the old name is stuck in room.

I did try several times to speak to you, in the end I had no choice but to kick ..sorry.

You should be fine logging back in with real name ..although the race starts in 4 mins, so you would need to be quick :thumbsup:

@Chris Down Had to share the video with a friend that is wondering what I'm doing all Sundays afternoon ;)

Did not have time to practice over the week, but I had a decent setup already to check the brakes and flat spot some tires.

Unfortunately the VR compensation of the motion seat wasn't working and those banks were a struggle to deal with.

Thought I was able to bring home the 4th place for once, but the tires worsened more that I am use to handle with the help of the downforce with the 488 and I had to be very conservative in the last two laps. A lockup and some paint job did the rest.

See you all next Sunday. That's the closest track to home, little more than a couple of hours away depending on the radar.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.4%