Mulholland Drive

Tracks Mulholland Drive 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!

Cool looking mod, quick question is this track only for singleplayer/offline? I am having issues starting this track with my friends, we all get an unexpected error after finishing loading it. Seems to work solo.

You have done a really good job there. During a first ride, 2 things caught my eye. First, the floating house including the driveway. And then the fence, which does not adapt to the terrain. I'm sure this can be fixed by the next update.

If you improve details soon, it would be great if maybe in the driveways one or the other car would stand. Then the scenery would look a bit more alive.

Of course, I will still give you 5 stars for the work done so far.View attachment 470937View attachment 470938
Yeah! I like the track a lot. Driving in VR and the things you mentioned also were very "present" while passing.

track doesn't work for me unfortunately, I see some blurry mountains, but do not see my car at all , so undrivable... any idea? I have latest CM + CSP (0.1.74-preview98)
Looks stunning on video, would love to experience it first hand. Thanks!!!
change to csp 1.72.i had this happen on csp 1.74

Interesting article on Mulholland street racing(EU residents may need a VPN):

Apparently James Dean tested his infamous 550 Spyder there just before his accident:

Last edited:
Hi

Just wondering about the next update and the inclusion of the timer.

I realized that you just released a new track (which I'll try soon) and you have some other projects in queue which also look great but I'm hoping this track still gets an update.
The lack of timer might seem something insignificant but it's actually preventing me from using this track.
Cheers and thanks for your great tracks

Hi

Just wondering about the next update and the inclusion of the timer.

I realized that you just released a new track (which I'll try soon) and you have some other projects in queue which also look great but I'm hoping this track still gets an update.
The lack of timer might seem something insignificant but it's actually preventing me from using this track.
Cheers and thanks for your great tracks
Thanks MPortnoy, you are right. I will make time to fix this issue ASAP.

Loved Topanga and now i am really enjoying this one, looking forward for the update, keep it up!
Screenshot_toyota_celica_st205_mulholland_v1_12-6-121-23-55-53.jpg

I really love this long winded road, and tried to create a freeroam server with it (8 hours practice mode), but sadly I get the "wrong way" symbol when driving the wrong direction, and get teleported to the pits after a few seconds. Is there any way (for me?) to create a freeroam map out of it where people can drive up and down as much as they want?

First off, I want to congratulate you on the Santa Monica track, it's really great, however I'm a bit sad that Mulholland drive now seems forgotten and the A-B timer and other things in your to-do list for this track haven't been added.
As much as I appreciate you releasing new amazing stuff I hope both Mulholland and Santa Monica get some updates before you move on to the next project. Love your work!
Cheers

First off, I want to congratulate you on the Santa Monica track, it's really great, however I'm a bit sad that Mulholland drive now seems forgotten and the A-B timer and other things in your to-do list for this track haven't been added.
As much as I appreciate you releasing new amazing stuff I hope both Mulholland and Santa Monica get some updates before you move on to the next project. Love your work!
Cheers

Thanks for your reminder and I do apologize for the delay on such a seemingly simple matter. I have just now gone ahead and taken a few minutes this New Years Eve to update the track. Check it out when you can, and let me know if it's what you were looking for.

However there is something you should know about me. I'm not sure if you're a creative individual or not, but for me when it comes to creative hobby projects, it's really difficult to continue to pour time and energy into something after creative satisfaction has been achieved. AC track modding is 100% purely a creative outlet for me, and each new project of mine comes with something new to learn and figure out as that is what I enjoy most about the process. Once I feel satisfied that I've done that, it is very easy to move onto something new.

In terms of Mulholland Drive, yes I have indeed made a very specific effort to NOT think about it since it was first released in May (wow I'm surprised it was only just that recent, feels like longer ago) because I needed that brain space for other stuff and there are only so many hours in a day. That said, yeah I would still love to do a night version as that is something I have yet to try. Hell I haven't ever even done a single night race in AC, or really even used the car's headlights. So yeah that would be a whole new thing to dive into sometime, and very much do intend to, however we are at the mercy of waiting until the spark of inspiration returns to me. I have not forgotten about it forever.

Until then, enjoy whatever I may or may not upload in the meantime and try not to feel too sad. Thanks again for your interest in my work, I'm very glad you're enjoying it and are eager for more. Happy driving!
-Todd

Last edited:
Check it out when you can, and let me know if it's what you were looking for.
Yes, thank you! That's is exactly was I was looking for :thumbsup:

I completely understand what you're saying, and trust me, the last thing I want is to be an annoyance to people who create such good quality stuff and release it for free but the timer is an important part for me on any track and I figured it would be a quick and easy fix. I've never modded tracks for AC but used to fix a thing or two in rFactor2 tracks.

In my eyes the track is now complete so thanks for that, though I can't speak for others who might be interested in the night version but in the end it's your project, your time and you decide what to do with it.

Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you. Santa Monica was a nice and unexpected Christmas gift. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
As much as this track drives me nuts due to Assetto Corsa's fantastic bump and curb physics. I've learned every corner of it and have an absolute blast here in low-mid powered road cars.

-
Edit: I am aware the Supra Mk IV is a tank.
-

God what I wouldn't do to have a run like this for BeamNG Drive as I also love to Togue with friends in that game.

Last edited:
db999e6888eac08892018ffc69853271.jpg

Now I can really say I know this run.. I practice it whenever I'm bored and just like Tsubaki Line.. this has become one of the very few runs in video games that have pushed me in unique ways to a point of intense memorization and muscle memory.

Good togue maps are rare.. good high-speed togue maps are even more rare.. and this one is at least visually appealing to go along with the superb road and run feel. It flows so well, definitely a road worthy of spending time to capture inside a game like this.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years