Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Just did my first laps on this track in the Vee. Man, oh, man, it's so great i just keep shaking my head in disbelief at how fantastic combo this is. :D Every turn is absolutely delicious and the track is extremely well made, on par with Reiza. Big respect to the author and Patrick for optimizations.
And big respect to Reiza, as well, for the amazing car/physics, which truly shines in all its glory on this track. :thumbsup:

This one is a true 10/10 sim racing combo. :thumbsup: Stunning !

Does anyone know where I can find a SCE version of Shah Alam (Batu Tiga) ? It was a track in Malaysia they ran the World Sportscar Championship on back in the mid 80s. I can't find it anywhere!

Hi Gringo, i've just installed the GID version for steam users with your modified d3d9.dll.
It's all ok apart for a big problem when starting a race :
in the timer box beside the laps it appears the word "practice" and not "race".
By this way also the grid box is fault because it reports the lap time of the leader and the difference to that time for the other drivers, on each lap;
Indeed on race the grid box must show the overall time of the leader and the gap for the other drivers to that time growing lap by lap.

If you need i can send you a screenshot to show the problem.
My GSCE is the latest version (1.35).

Can you help me ?

Thanks
Luca.

Cool!

Mate, can you check about the TGA files that there are in some of the tracks you make? Many of them are used instead of Reiza files, and sometimes do not look so good (grooves, specially, at least on my machine, they look sparky).

I do not know if that is something you can change, or if you are forced to use the original track naming.

Hi Luca,

I am aware that some widgets and features are not working as expected... or you need to get into the manual and look for configuration options for the problems you find. I don't (normally) use GID so I can't help out with this issues. As I recall from reading posts from the past, you are not the only one to mention the timing widgets issues. One thing to remember is that GID does not support GSC so I think problems are to be expected.

Hopefully another GID user will chip in and offer a solution. :)

Last edited:
Good lord! I downloaded this tracks months ago and I guess I never drove on it until this evening. This is by far one of my most favorite tracks ever for this sim! Incredible job Patrick! It flows soooo good and the V8 supercars just completely gel with this track! Once I did my first lap I was thinking " Hmm? , I guess I haven't driven this one yet? " , by the 2nd lap I knew I had come across a hidden gem. By lap 3 I was addicted to it! I just spent about 1.5hrs on it and have the AI cranked up to 115% in the OSRM mod V8's.......OMG what a blast! Thank you so much for this superb track Patrick! Awesome doesn't even describe it!

That's cool Patrick! The track itself is perfect! Thank you so much for all your work on these tracks. I also am on the same page as you with the crowd funding. I've done the $100.00 one and will do another $100.00 here in the next week or so. Want to help keep this sim alive.

I'm confused on something here. Reiza is making a full blown V8 supercars mod for the game too. Is this the exact same mod that is being made by the OZ guys here that stared this thread? I thought it was weird timing that both had mentioned they were coming out with a V8 mod , so am I safe assuming they are the exact same mod then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back