• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Resource icon

Tracks Mugello 2.0

Apr 29, 2008
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Mugello - Mugello for GSCEx

Hi all.

Here is the Mugello.

I failed to contact SimDriveItalia (all in italian :-( ) but credits to them for the original track.

Thanks to Denis and Raphael for pics and cams.

All possible stuff added and for the first time grass added to the texture.
Hope you will like it. Very good in MR18 :)
Read more about this resource...

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks, Patrick. Another quality track! It does seem to suffer from the inescapable gravel traps, though... don't ask me how I found out :whistling:

Apr 29, 2008
Gravel parameters are from Interlagos. You should be able to escape. Anyway, you can edit the .tdf and go to the gravel lines. Change resistance to a lower value (like 5000).

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
I tested the track with the F3, actually. I suppose it probably makes sense for an open-wheeler to get hopelessly stuck. It was kinda funny, though.

- leave the pits
- approach turn 1
- "hmmmm, I think I can take that one in 3rd gear"
- nope. Not at all.
- hi gravel! why won't you let me go? I JUST LEFT THE PITS!
- hit esc, start over.

All in a day of racing, friends.

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
Oh Patrick, I've just spotted this (one of my fave tracks) and downloaded it, at the same time I'm downloading SP3 for Enduroracers mod and since the sun is out I really should be out in the garden working. I have a tough decision to make:confused: but thank you anyway once again.

Jan Mikuž

1000RPM
Nov 21, 2013
Just did my first laps on this track in the Vee. Man, oh, man, it's so great i just keep shaking my head in disbelief at how fantastic combo this is. :D Every turn is absolutely delicious and the track is extremely well made, on par with Reiza. Big respect to the author and Patrick for optimizations.
And big respect to Reiza, as well, for the amazing car/physics, which truly shines in all its glory on this track. :thumbsup:

This one is a true 10/10 sim racing combo. :thumbsup: Stunning !