Mugello F1 AI 2021

Misc Mugello F1 AI 2021 0.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
max kagan submitted a new resource:

Mugello F1 AI 2021 - Updated f1 ai, pit and sidelines for ks mugello

Updated f1 ai, pit and sidelines for a fantasy reappearance at ks mugello

Ai has decent pace and ability to go side by side

Need to hold shift on load to load sidelines.

Ai has modified default setups (Just ERS recovery and deployment settings) to bring times closer to real times set. Modified setups are included in the proper folder location.

Ai on non modified setups do 1:20s for fastest laps.
Fastest ai lap times with modified defaults low 1:17s on softs

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this. About the "Need to hold shift on load to load sidelines." I´ve never heard something like this. How does this sidelines work and does other tracks and mods have it?

Thanks for this. About the "Need to hold shift on load to load sidelines." I´ve never heard something like this. How does this sidelines work and does other tracks and mods have it?
You hold shift as soon as acs.exe opens on initial load until you see "Initializing AI Spline" or something like that in the lower left hand corner of this image below.

Capture.PNG

you know it works when you see my custom sidelines that allow ai to go offtrack or extend track limits a bit marked in a mix of red and yellow lines when you open the ai app from developer tools

Capture2.PNG

To enable dev apps and see the ai lines go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

or they can be enabled through content manager

You hold shift as soon as acs.exe opens on initial load until you see "Initializing AI Spline" or something like that in the lower left hand corner of this image below.

Capture.PNG

you know it works when you see my custom sidelines that allow ai to go offtrack or extend track limits a bit marked in a mix of red and yellow lines when you open the ai app from developer tools

Capture2.PNG

To enable dev apps and see the ai lines go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

or they can be enabled through content manager
That is grerat info. Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%