Mugello Circuit Texture & Track Update Patch

Tracks Mugello Circuit Texture & Track Update Patch v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Mugello Circuit Texture & Track Update Patch - Texture & Track Update Patch

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank SimDriveItalia for their track and Patrick Giranthon for his conversion to Stock Car Extreme.

As in the description this a Texture & Track Update Patch only, all credits go the author (SimDriveItalia) and conversion by Patrick Giranthon for this beautiful track.

N.B. You must have the Stock Car Extreme base version installed before updating. (link provided below)...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
Good to see that you´re back in business with some new content.
When loading this track i got the Error opening MAS file SDIMUGELLO.MAS
In your update is no new file like this, so it tries to use the original GSCE-version.

Hello,
Good to see that you´re back in business with some new content.
When loading this track i got the Error opening MAS file SDIMUGELLO.MAS
In your update is no new file like this, so it tries to use the original GSCE-version.
Hi there

The SDIMUGELLO.MAS is where the tracks gmt files are located. I have not made any edits to these so there's no need for me to duplicate the file as the original works fine with my update.

The file path, structure and names are identical to original so there shouldn't be any problems.

I've only edited the textures in the sdiMugelloMaps. file and made some changes to the lighting and skies, everything else is stock.

Someone over at EEC had the same problem, reinstalled the original track which you must do first and then my update. Track works perfectly now for him.

The Track doesnt load for me i installed like it was explained
First install the GSC version
Then this and let everything override but still it gets a error i press enter boom game crashed

The Track doesnt load for me i installed like it was explained
First install the GSC version
Then this and let everything override but still it gets a error i press enter boom game crashed
Not sure what could be causing the problem on your side. Unfortunately I don't have AMS installed on my new system so I can't help with the game anymore.

It is a real shame that most likely the modding scene for AMS1 will likely die. I try other games (AC/AMS2/RRRE), and I have fun - but then I come back and try AMS1 and as soon as I get on track and feel the car and catch a slide or a drift and I just end up thinking, "why did I waste my time playing those other games?!". Still - I should be thankful for all the amazing track work Patrick/Alex/Gringo/Climax did, just bums me out to think all we have to look forward to now are shoddy RF1 ports. In the future I'd love to learn to how to port over tracks from RF2, but I imagine this is NOT easy.

hi, I have installed the track, and when I clicked in it, everything was perfect, the image te maps, but never opened I could,t play, I don't know have happens, I think I have installed correctly.

Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years