Resource icon

3D Models Muffler Mod 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
The program used to install mods doesn't work on my computer for some reason. It doesn't matter what mod it is, but I can manually install them. So I was wondering if I could get the asset files for this mod?

The program used to install mods doesn't work on my computer for some reason. It doesn't matter what mod it is, but I can manually install them. So I was wondering if I could get the asset files for this mod?
I can upload the .dat files that are used to replace the original files (muffler model file and color file), if that's what you mean. I don't know if I'm actually allowed to upload my modified .assets file though. If you can manually install them, then I'll assume you mean the .dat files.

BTW, are you using a 32 bit computer?

I have 3 mufflers for some reason.
MSC.png

I have the model which looks pretty cool but its black instead of chrome! What did I do wrong?

(edit: nevermind I was using shi**y graphics option and apparently you can't have reflections in shi**y)

Last edited:
win7, 64bit, not on experimental
the installer says success but the game crashes.
I used an older UABE to manually install which gets the new model working but the texture is dark red
Now when i go back into the .asset with either old or new UABE, there is no exhaust_muffler_racing to be found anymore.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%