Much Requested: A Dark Theme

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Many of our premium members have requested a dark theme for the site in the past couple of years and unfortunately time never allowed us to create one. Until today...

If you are a fan of darker styled themes or just need a less contrasted page because you are browsing RD illegally at night in bed we have now released a first beta dark style for you to enjoy (or hate).

Go to RD Dark by clicking here
Go to RD Light by clicking here

You can of course always use the style chooser on the bottom left side of the page as well.

Last edited:
To add to my previous post, now that the dark theme background is even darker, I suggest that highlighted text (when clicking and dragging over text) should use an inverted scheme with dark characters over a bright background. ATM it's really hard to see if you're selecting extra spaces around words etc.

• Deleted member 6919

Not for me way to dark, spoils atlot of avatars maybe we can have another selection added like that is miday way between day and night..
Also Pauls Paisley background is hardley noticable, not a bad thing really, but it doesn't stand out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back