Resource icon

Plugins MSTuner out of date 0.91

Login or Register an account to download this content
ajanhallinta submitted a new resource:

MSTuner - Comprehensive Car Tuner

MSTuner 0.9 (beta) | by: ajanhallinta

This is first beta release of MSTuner. There are some bugs and unexpected things can happen. See Known issues for more.

MSTuner is comprehensive car tuner modification for My Summer Car. MSTuner was made for bimonthly hold modding contest on My Summer Car Discord channel.

It allows you to modify each cars Engine, Drivetrain and Axles values while in-game, load custom textures and models from file invidual for each car part, set them color,...

Read more about this resource...

ajanhallinta updated MSTuner with a new update entry:

Various bug fixes, improvements on usability and couple new feature

- Fixed various bugs in saving / loading mechaniques. Saving and loading custom meshes and textures information from .txt file should work now.
- Fixed collision visualization.
- Empty TextFields doesn't reset their value anymore.
- Swapping wheels have now own menu which can be selected from selected car Suspension / Wheels menu.
- Added button for refreshing car list.
- Added button for duplicating cars.
- Cars can be now selected either from top menu, or separated list.
- Various bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ajanhallinta updated MSTuner with a new update entry:

Quickfix

0.91 quickfix
- Copied NPC cars can be set to driveable too.
- Added shortcut for spawning driveable copy of NPC -car.

- Fixed various bugs in saving / loading mechaniques. Saving and loading custom meshes and textures information from .txt file should work now.
- Fixed collision visualization.
- Empty TextFields doesn't reset their value anymore.
- Swapping wheels have now own menu which can be selected from selected car Suspension / Wheels menu.
- Added button for refreshing car...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is possible to save duplicated car to make it load on next game load??
It's not really implemented yet and i haven't tried. But i can see it's possible, if the saved clone has same name as the one you are loading. It's my intention to make saving so, that it automatically makes the duplicate when loading from .txt -file.

also forget)
can't edit final drive ratio, it self restoring to default.

gear ratio must be text box's... without it - hell

Last edited:
There is PlayMaker component, which forces the final drive ratio back to the one you have bought from Fleetari. You can disable the PlayMaker component, which holds the value of final drive ratio (i add shortcut for that for next update).

Also proper textfields are on to-do list. I'm not sure if there is value for clutch power, slip value for tyres need to be added also.

You can find UnityCars values from there: http://unitypackages.net/unitycar/wiki/index.php/Main_Page. Feel free to suggest one to be added for MSTuner.

Hello i am getting this when i open the game...i close the menu and after that behind there is another menu anbd i can close it...any help?
20170703203348_1.jpg
20170703203340_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back