MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
piotrulos submitted a new resource:

MSC Mod Loader 0.2 - MSC Mod Loader is back

New version of MSCLoader is here, please report any bugs and share ideas on github: click here it will be easiest for me to track them.
Also visit https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/wiki for useful stuff

What's new:
  • New Patcher
  • New UI for console and settings
  • Hook in Main Menu
  • Allow to select mods location folder
  • Cleanup v0.1 code
  • Bugfixes
  • Visual studio templates (for modders)...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the GUI working to see if it works. The ModLoader is installed correctly:

upload_2017-5-21_9-53-39.png

Looks great, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the GUI working to see if it works. The ModLoader is installed correctly:

View attachment 192267

When you run game, you should have info at the top of the screen "Mod Loader (version) is ready!" in main menu

Default keys are:
~ - open console
ctrl + ~ - makes console bigger
ctrl + M - opens mod list/settings

if it doesn't work click Remove MSCLoader in patcher, close it and reopen (there is a bug it still thinks it's patched and throw error when you try patch it again, reopen fixes that) and install again.

If there is still nothing, you should probably remove Entire Managed folder in \My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data\Managed and run steam integrity check for My summer car to redownload these files.

piotrulos updated MSC Mod Loader 0.2 with a new update entry:

MSC Mod Loader 0.2.2

What's new:
  • More error info for modders (which function failed)
  • You can now log errors throwed in Update() and OnGUI() type log-all in console to turn it on (WARNING! turn it on, only when you are in game, otherwise it will spam your console with errors during loading, it will be fixed, but need to rewrite mod loading logic)
  • Patcher and MSCLoader can now check if new version of MSCLoader is available. (in future updates, this function is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is a small bug after 29.05 game update, top info text will stay after game is loaded.
Fix coming soon.

Temporary workaround:
-Start satsuma engine, and info text will dissapear.
(strange bug)

Last edited:
I have it loaded but the console where it says plugin has been loaded and it lists the loaded mods in the bottom left of the screen doesn't go away it stays on in game blocking view

I have it loaded but the console where it says plugin has been loaded and it lists the loaded mods in the bottom left of the screen doesn't go away it stays on in game blocking view
If console screen auto-opens that mean some mod throw an error or failed to load.
You can close console using console key. (Default is ~ key)

It says something about resolution error and pressing that key only makes the console larger it doesn't remove it from the screen at all

That means your LCtrl key is stuck (or something), because LCtrl + ~ makes console bigger,
~ should open/close console.

You can change key bindings in LCtrl + M menu and click Console. Or by editing manualy \Mods\Config\MSCLoader_Console\keybinds.xml

Can you post screenshot of this resolution error?

can someone help me please. since the latest loader update my game has been severly laggy howveer i am using the new loader. please help . :)
If you have mods try removing one by one, maybe some mod cause this issue.
Did you have any errors in console?

Best way is to remove entire managed folder and run steam integrity check, to grab fresh files, then patch it with patcher.

i have no mods currently installed , it just lags my game loading nothing. i have always ran my quality on golden eye and it is still the same, with the same resolution. without patcher installed the game runs at 60 fps like it always did.

i have no mods currently installed , it just lags my game loading nothing. i have always ran my quality on golden eye and it is still the same, with the same resolution. without patcher installed the game runs at 60 fps like it always did.

Strange issue, nobody reported this issue and I never hit that issue. Game works the same with or without modloader.
Only one thing worth checking, if you have win10, make sure you have disabled "game mode" it works weird with modded MSC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 138 13.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%