MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's because ModsFolder is no longer public for mods, it was replaced by GetModsAssetsFolder and GetModsConfigFolder, so broken mods needs to be update by creator of this mod. You need to wait for creator to update this mod for 0.3 or you can temporary go back to 0.2.3 if you need these mods.
okay, thank you for the help.

piotrulos updated MSC Mod Loader with a new update entry:

Major update for MSCLoader 0.3

Some mods may break after this update, if you have any questions please ask.

What's new:
  • Mods is now listed in main menu under settings (CTRL+M) screen.
  • New GUI look for mods using OnGUI()
  • Going back to main menu will reload mods (no need to restart game)
  • Disable mods using checkbox in settings screen (only in main menu)
  • Assets folder for custom content (to keep Mods folder clean,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

piotrulos updated MSC Mod Loader with a new update entry:

MSCLoader 0.3.2

Minor update for MSCLoader.

What's new:
  • Resize console height using mouse
  • Console height is saved when you close console (using ~ key) also Ctrl + ~ is no longer available.
    (If you want to reset size to default or you break somehow console, just delete this file Mods\Config\MSCLoader_Console\console.data)
  • Fixed some typos (thanks #20)
  • LoadBundle changed to LoadBundleAsync,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm not sure what's going on, but some of my mods aren't working anymore.

They were all working flawlessly, then I quit the game for reasons, and when I returned, it said there probably was an update to the game, and modloader needed to be reinstalled (that default message). But I checked Steam and the last update was from around two hours before my last playthrough (I do concede however, that there were many 10~12mb updates thru the day today, and the last one was from two hours before, like I said).

Now Modloader's throwing some error regarding onLoad stuff, mostly mods for the Satsuma. I can't seem to find the logs anywhere, so I screenshotted a portion of the error

enVV9Gz.jpg

6j6X68l.jpg

They were all working flawlessly, then I quit the game for reasons, and when I returned, it said there probably was an update to the game, and modloader needed to be reinstalled (that default message). But I checked Steam and the last update was from around two hours before my last playthrough (I do concede however, that there were many 10~12mb updates thru the day today, and the last one was from two hours before, like I said).

Now Modloader's throwing some error regarding onLoad stuff, mostly mods for the Satsuma. I can't seem to find the logs anywhere, so I screenshotted a portion of the error

enVV9Gz.jpg

6j6X68l.jpg

Are you on experimental builds? It looks like mods can't find objects they want to change. Go back to stable builds. Mods most likely will not be fixed until experimental reaches stable branch.

Game developer started working on change tire pressure on vehicles, which entailed change name of vehicles in game resources, so now plugins can't find some vehicles.
For me problem is that I do not know when game developer select final values of tire pressure(and accordingly names of vehicles), I need update too many plugins and I not have time do it everyday.

Game developer started working on change tire pressure on vehicles, which entailed change name of vehicles in game resources, so now plugins can't find some vehicles.
For me problem is that I do not know when game developer select final values of tire pressure(and accordingly names of vehicles), I need update too many plugins and I not have time do it everyday.

Oh, I see. That's reasonable. Better wait until this stabilizes.

Hi, my mods aren't loading upon startup of the game, the mods are in the document folder MySummerCar and they were working before I updated to 0.3.2. But after installation, the mods do not load and i'm not sure what's causing it not to load. As i've said, they were once working but do not load now(and this is after the anniversary update btw so that might be the cause?). Any thoughts on how to fix it?:)

Hi, my mods aren't loading upon startup of the game, the mods are in the document folder MySummerCar and they were working before I updated to 0.3.2. But after installation, the mods do not load and i'm not sure what's causing it not to load. As i've said, they were once working but do not load now(and this is after the anniversary update btw so that might be the cause?). Any thoughts on how to fix it?:)

Wait for mods update, most mods is broken by this update.

I do not see a sharp reason for add this feature for my mods. I do not update them so often. Also people, that use mods often visit this site and if mod was updated - they will be notified of this.

Based on stats, it's totally random, some MSCLoader users are still on 0.3 instead of 0.3.2 and MSCLoader has notification of new version.
Over 100 users has installed broken example mods from MSCLoader 0.1, why? I don't know. This mods are broken and never updated.

Hello. Thank you so much for this. It's really fun playing with the mods. Is there any place for documentation of functions and how to use all that stuff except the examples?
I made this (https://pastebin.com/YXLBsA6Z), but i think it looks so messy. There has to be another way to make it more optimised. Maybe somehow loop through the objects that use the specific texture and replace them?

Hello. Thank you so much for this. It's really fun playing with the mods. Is there any place for documentation of functions and how to use all that stuff except the examples?
I made this (https://pastebin.com/YXLBsA6Z), but i think it looks so messy. There has to be another way to make it more optimised. Maybe somehow loop through the objects that use the specific texture and replace them?
It's not bad.
But you can find entire tree of objects instead of using foreach loop.
Something like this (in one line):
Code:
GameObject.Find("HAYOSIKO(1500kg, 250)/DriverDoors/doorl/door").GetComponent<MeshRenderer>().material.mainTexture = loadtexture;

Best documentation for this is unity documentation https://docs.unity3d.com/500/Documentation/ScriptReference/index.html
In MSCLoader it's only API documentation http://my-summer-car.ml/docs/

It's not bad.
But you can find entire tree of objects instead of using foreach loop.
Something like this (in one line):
Code:
GameObject.Find("HAYOSIKO(1500kg, 250)/DriverDoors/doorl/door").GetComponent<MeshRenderer>().material.mainTexture = loadtexture;

Best documentation for this is unity documentation https://docs.unity3d.com/500/Documentation/ScriptReference/index.html
In MSCLoader it's only API documentation http://my-summer-car.ml/docs/

Oh i see. Didn't know the Find function was Unity's. So my next thing to search things is there. Updated the function and now it's a lot cleaner. I don't know if there's an even shorter way by looping the texture's name and do it automatically, but it certainly is better now, thanks!
https://pastebin.com/YXLBsA6Z

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years