MS wireless steering wheel out of production - any replacements?

All,
I have just learnt that the MS wireless is no longer produced.
Does anybody know if our favourite MSoft is planning to have replacement for it?

Hi

No idea, but not heard anything atm. To be brutally honest tho, the MS wireless wheel was pretty poor anyway..........But Fanatec are making a new xbox/ps3/pc comptable wheel, due very soon!

Upvote 0
Well, they are all porsche steering wheels. The wheels currently on their site are pc only. The wheel that Brian is referring to has only just been announced and should be available soon.

Upvote 0
I just checked it on the fanatec fan site and this is it...
PWGT2blog.jpg

250 Euro + shipping within EU...
hmmmm

Upvote 0
Decided to "go home" i.e. to come back to the good old MS wireless... Actualy I just learnt that it is waiting for me at home :)
It still is 1/4 of the price of the Fanatec one and I got it from the auctioning portal in Poland. Should you need help with getting one, lemme know.

Upvote 0
Would love to get one of those. Only recently got an Xbox bought for me to play F1 2010 and had no idea that getting a wheel and pedals for it would be such an issue!!! Nowhere has the Microsoft wireless wheel in stock, Game has the new Madcatz but at over 100 quid for a wheel with no force feedback it seems a bit steep. I have opted to go for the Microcon MC2 to tide me over until something better turns up.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back