MRW mod install & skins?

yes I agree, they are talented modders...but install process is a bit complicated with many parts to download and to tweak, I mean someone should tell them to make all-in-one mod as RMS did :)

I took a look at my files yesterday and it's really too big and unwieldy to upload all as one package. It's multi gigabytes and there's nothing special about it I just downloaded it straight. Sorry for the wait.

Honestly, all I did was download them one by one + if you look closely the author has skinpack downloads for *some* cars. I think that's all I did.

One other thing: You'll need to edit the .HDC files (I think it's .HDC) and change the FFB Multiplier from anything above 1.x to just 1.x. For example, the author defaults to 3.0 but it causes all kinds of ffb clipping and feels really bad. So set them all to 1.x (ex. if it was 3.0 before change it to 1.0, if 3.2 then 1.2, etc.).

^ Use Notepad++ to search and replace across files. Use Windows Explorer's Search to find "*.hdc" files and just select them all and drag them to Notepad++. That's how you can quickly change all of them.

Last edited:
I took a look at my files yesterday and it's really too big and unwieldy to upload all as one package. It's multi gigabytes and there's nothing special about it I just downloaded it straight. Sorry for the wait.

Honestly, all I did was download them one by one + if you look closely the author has skinpack downloads for *some* cars. I think that's all I did.

One other thing: You'll need to edit the .CAR files (I think it's .CAR) and change the FFB Multiplier from anything above 1.x to just 1.x. For example, the author defaults to 3.0 but it causes all kinds of ffb clipping and feels really bad. So set them all to 1.x (ex. if it was 3.0 before change it to 1.0, if 3.2 then 1.2, etc.).

^ Use Notepad++ to search and replace across files. Use Windows Explorer's Search to find "*.car" files and just select them all and drag them to Notepad++. That's how you can quickly change all of them.

Very useful information. Thank You!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing