rF2 MR18 @ Ibarra - Saturday 02 Nov 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
good video, a shame not to see time and position well, only when going through the finish line when you watched it
good race;):thumbsup:

Thanks Juan. Yes, still working on stuff like gaps front and rear. Also wanna implement a foot cam one day... It's just for fun though... Nothing serious.

In retrospective today a quite hard race focus wise... I sweated like hell LOL

Looking forward to the BMW on Thursday... Should be great fun and lots of opposite lock!!!!

Man, what a great combo.
Had a blast and very happy with podium.

Was very hard but also challenging to keep @Javier Espinosa behind. He was as fast as me, but I think I was a bit lucky in last laps.

Thanks for the evening... Everyone who is interested, this was the race from my point of view :

See you on Thursday with the bimmers!!

Cheers Dan
Congratulations on the podium, especially J. Roguez for that super comeback from the last place. Great race in every way, I think it was worth those € 4 for the car, I loved it. Congratulations for that third place Daniel for me it was also very challenging to be stuck to 1/2 seconds during half a race, it was a challenge for me trying to make the minimum mistakes and timing lap (one of my weaknesses), three laps from the end I decided to change the braking deal (since the car started to get hard to drive) and it was effective, it would have been interesting to take a few more turns :laugh::laugh: hehe ... Great race guys:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the podium, especially J. Rodriguez for that super comeback from the last place. Great race in every way, I think it was worth those € 4 for the car, I loved it. Congratulations for that third place Daniel for me it was also very challenging to be stuck to 1/2 seconds during half a race, it was a challenge for me trying to make the minimum mistakes and timing lap (one of my weaknesses), three laps from the end I decided to change the braking deal (since the car started to get hard to drive) and it was effective, it would have been interesting to take a few more turns :laugh::laugh: hehe ... Great race guys:thumbsup:
thank you very much, well I had not shot anything, between when there was 1 minute of qualification, in warmup and thanks to the taichi setup, but still, I was going back, until I got used to it in record time ... uff
PD.- my name is Juan Roguez, please edit the post, thank you very much

This event was very enjoyable, i had some great fun, specially at the start, at a certain point it felt like the brakes were loosing some efficiency, maybe it was just me, but i had to re-adjust the braking points, and it improved.
I would really like to see more events with these cars, or maybe the other Metalmoro, which seems to also be a blast to drive.
Thank you for the race, congratulations to the podium and those who finished, it was a great event :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%