Resource icon

Misc Mr Pibb's 2015 update 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mr Pibb submitted a new resource:

Mr Pibb's F1 2015 update - Updates game to 2015, incl drivers, teams, pitlane order, trackside signage.

Hi. As many of you may remember, last year I released an F1 2014 mod. So in the same vein for this year's F1 2014 game, I've updated pretty much everything I can think of to 2015 season. I know there's already an excellent 2015 mod out there, so this is an alternate mod. It's been made in quite a different manor. I really made this for myself so take it or leave it.

I've updated the following:

Manor and Caterham included (incl Manor car/team/garage/pitstand etc)

Removed Crofty's...

Read more about this resource...

Nice to see you back with a season mod again :) i see you've some parts that i couldn't achieve (i'm talking about the pit wall order especcially) so can i use those parts in my mod too? Or maybe we can team up

Hi Lesley.

Love what you've done. It's done so differently than mine but just as effective.

The pitstand order is a separate download/mod. It's HUGE. It should be compatible with your mod. So should Part 3. You will end up with a Manor pitstand outside sauber though - until final teams are known. But all the others will be sweet. Manor pitstand will be Marussia if part 3 is not installed.

Hi Lesley.

Love what you've done. It's done so differently than mine but just as effective.

The pitstand order is a separate download/mod. It's HUGE. It should be compatible with your mod. So should Part 3. You will end up with a Manor pitstand outside sauber though - until final teams are known. But all the others will be sweet. Manor pitstand will be Marussia if part 3 is not installed.
I'll just link to part 2 and 3 in my mod discription then

Nice job and thanks for the nice split job over multiple downloads :thumbsup:

Just for info, each split can be up to 300 MB. Of course it may have been more convenient or a more natural split for you using smaller archives, so no problem there. :)

Bro can you tell me what should I copy in to F1 Folder, I have Lesley Buurlage his Mod installed and and he has no Manor and Haas installed but I like your Mod with the Garage.So which files I should have to copy if I want to change the garage but not from Marussia and Caterham?

Ohh please Bro,next update german language with Manor Drivers and without Caterham in German language.No one has so changed and made a Mod like you did...

Part 1 of this mod has been discontinued. Parts 2 and 3 will be maintained and I'll do an update shortly to part 2 which will remove the Caterham pit stand followed by an update to part 3 to re-paint the Manor pit stand and a couple of pit stand team uniforms.

I've discontinued part 1 because there's plenty of 2015 mods out there, there's not been many downloads and those that have downloaded it have undoubtedly installed subsequent cars/helmets etc anyway. Any update without cars helmets etc etc would only result in reverting their mods. I hope this doesn't cause anyone some hardship.

In theory, parts 2 and 3 should be compatible with any other 2015. Without it you'd have incorrect 2015 pit stand order, an additional pit stand and potentially some wrong team members in the wrong pit stand. I assume this is case, please let me know otherwise.

Does anyone have a decent pic of the Manor pit stand?

I have your all parts so what I need to do now?Delete the first part?Which one I need to install?Thank you Bro that you update your Mod! I will search in Internet F1 Manor Pit stand,maybe I can find something.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%