Mr Pibb's 2012 update

I finally get to playing this thing only to realise there's F1 2011 logos everywhere on some tracks. :mad: So I changed them to F1 2012 logos.
Have updated first post with screenies and link. This is a kinda optional extra because the file size is 77 MB.

Now, I can get to playing! :D

@Mr Pibb : I got a small problem i was using My career files on your Mod
I drive for renault in season 1 i've edited my previous db to race for Renault
Now my problem is My steering wheel was just static i cant see the Drivers hands on it and also i can't Move it I will upload its pic later but just try to find what was the reason for that

IT SORTED AFTER STARTING A NEW CAREER WITH RENAULT AGAIN BUT I NEED TO START FROM AUS BEFORE I WAS AT MONACO

Thanks dj3d007

Well, there's been 326 hits on this mod to date, plus 77 on the track pack and no problems reported so far. That's a good sign I hope!

@thenor: Mod is for English and German only. If you're using a different language then you'll get 2012 driver pics, stats and flags, but 2011 names and no references to 2012 anywhere in your menu's etc. Driver questions will refer to 2011 drivers too. You *could* try renaming the mod's language_eng.lng file to language_spa.lng (or whatever language you're using). This will likely result in 2012 driver names but also English being used throughout your game menu's etc.

@Kartik Sri Harsha: Mod is for a standard game installation. If you edited your previous database then replaced it with the mod's database, then of course you'd loose your bespoke database. Glad you got it sorted.

is a correction to be made, Vettel has two world titles, the new tracks are not going example of the usa and baren, so is the loading.
2012 and update the drivers like Senna,
and for the Portuguese version.

@hill. No problem. When HRT confirm. Will do an update then. Or do you want an update now with only Senna included? Some chassis numbers are still TBA too.

@thenor: You must use both the English language file AND the database.bin file provided. If not, only half the things will change to 2012.
I won't be making any other languages.

@fitti: Thanks. Will add Monaco to the trackpack and release update.

Track pack extension upgraded to v2.0. Monaco now added.

First post modified to suit.

If you already have the track pack installed, you do not need to download the whole thing again. A separate link is provided to upgrade your existing track pack extension to version 2.0.

442 hits on the mod to date, and 118 hits on the track pack. I am delighted. :)

Track that has not work and I installed everything right, you should also update as world champion Vettel for 2.
Please do also for Portuguese.And update drives.

@hill. No problem. When HRT confirm. Will do an update then. Or do you want an update now with only Senna included? Some chassis numbers are still TBA too.

@thenor: You must use both the English language file AND the database.bin file provided. If not, only half the things will change to 2012.
I won't be making any other languages.

@fitti: Thanks. Will add Monaco to the trackpack and release update.

Mr Pibb I would wait until after HRT confirm and the chassis numbers are confirmed, then update. Great work, really great!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back