Mr Pibb's 2012 update

Thanks a lot dude, gonna try it. Question, at the end I see that you didn't upload the backup of the files right? Keep doing your great job MrPibb ;)

hi I downloaded the patch and have the unzipped files in the folder added. I went into the game and have a vote in the flag, but the problem is still the old name for example Nick Heidfeld but with finland flag
sorry for my bad english, I'm German :):)

Sorry, in thesensethatif Ireally like to playwell??
I mean that if you enjoy playing like whay we see on the video. During the video you do it a couple of times, but when you're crossing the lapline, you take the ferrari out. I mean you're not playing fair, and when I saw that I just though if you enjoy doing this or it's your driving style or what. That's it.

German upgrade added to first post. It is untested.

I used an online translator, so the German might not be very good.

It took me 3 hours to do that, so please don't ask me to do other languages too. I may do some more, but really have to be in the mood for that.

I mean that if you enjoy playing like whay we see on the video. During the video you do it a couple of times, but when you're crossing the lapline, you take the ferrari out. I mean you're not playing fair, and when I saw that I just though if you enjoy doing this or it's your driving style or what. That's it.
I understand what you say, and you're right, I do not like to play like that and not mydriving style ABSOLUTELY! The purpose of this video is just to show just the mod.

I do not drive so ;)

Thank you for this fantastic work,Mr Pibb.And also great that you made a german language file.Every thing works fine.Thanks a lot for your effort.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 140 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 143 13.8%