Mp4/8 Silverstone Setup?

Did 1:32.6xx with this one.
After a few others at another site applied it, they were also doing times almost identical to my own.

Still say the setup itself is my limiting factor at this time. Of course, got to get it just right, and for various reasons it's really hard for me to nail down a "perfect" lap at this track, mainly because I see that delta bar in the green and get greedy, but that's on me.

Figured since this thread is devoid of setups, I'd break the ice at least. :sneaky:

Attachments

• 32s! last .svm
    4.7 KB · Views: 553
here is my setup which i am not very good at ,but i am happy with a 1.31.499 with it , and thanks for posting your,s jason
Pretty good setup I liked it very much. I managed to go from a 1:36 to a 1:32.885. Curious what are the best track settings in the menus to have for doing this?

Pretty good setup I liked it very much. I managed to go from a 1:36 to a 1:32.885. Curious what are the best track settings in the menus to have for doing this?
i am not sure mate ,it was done on the hotlap competition server ,so i would say they would have set it to silverstone weather , i actually forgot to look at the weather temps ,but anyway join the next comp in this series it starts today https://rfactor2.studio-397.com/login/index.html#/summary/3ec8f2df-fe38-4d00-b668-579b95867749

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back