MP is nearly dead....why not release more content?

I wonder... What would all those people with a negative attitude against this beta version would have to say if ISI had decided NOT to release it, and just let you all wait so much more longer, and have NO influence on this game, and modders had no options to create the mods before the initial release of the final game....I can hear people saying already in that case, that ISI did a lousy job since there is no MOD content available....

I SO often see comments made from a perspective of a finished game. It is NOT a finished game people. If you want, and expect, all to be perfect and functional DON'T buy a beta.. It's that simple. Wait until the final product is released, download a demo then, and decide if it is what you want it to be.

Use the beta for what it is released for, evaluation, providing feedback, and providing an opportunity for the modders to start working on mod so when the game is released, there is enough content to go around. Don't evaluate it as a final game. Thats misusage of a beta version.

Well I'm actually still playing Race 07 if I want serious races. rF2 is actually full of bug and I'm going to wait at least the first patch before I will play online seriously. I hoped I could switch to rF2 already with the first beta release but that was not the case. However I'm not blaming ISI for that. So keep playing GTE Evo until things will be sorted out.

Really? I faced so few bugs that I can't state one... :/

Also, remember this version is also released so content CAN be created. The whole idea here is to have content available when the final game is released. Some modders already got a previous version of the game, but there are also a lot of people out there who made a rf1 mod, and are now converting it to rf2. That will be less work the create something from start, so that should be coming dropping soon now. I think that will be tracks mainly.

So give it some time. I am sure updates will follow soon addressing the first major bugs. Perhaps there is some fresh content then as well.

Ow, it's ready alright :) You shall see :) It's just something different then the previous game was, and people need to get used to that, and adjust a bit.

Once you get the hang of it, it shall all work out fine.

Keep an eye out for the Club event of coming saturday. It shall feature a custom track, in an online mode. It's possible alright, but as said above, in a different way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back