MP is nearly dead....why not release more content?

I have to be honest and admit I am quite disappointed by ISI's attitude towards RF2.

They have had an immense amount of feedback, and so far have done very little to change some fairly simple things in the game other than provide a way fo explaining the stupidly over detailed way of installing and paying for it!

Now, I love the basic format, but (and I hate to do this) when you compare it to CARS where you are getting regular updates and news it does not stand up too well!

Again, I prefer RF2, it more more solid, more sim based. But you cannot argue with the fact that they have just released it and done nothing. No updates, very little news.

A bit poor, but that is because you have a very similar build to compare it against.

I'm sure thigs will happen, and as I say the basic game feels better and more solid.

I think ISI is doing a great job with rFactor 2.
They interact well with the community and collects bugs which they should.
Reason for them not correcting them so fast is that they probably wants to do it with as few updates as possible and sort out as many bugs they can with each one of them.

So it's a SP game now?
Man you are stubborn, you cant even see how much this is benefiting the final version of the game.

What do you want right now? Them to fix the more important things that they need to fix or just loads of cars with loads of bugs that makes it unplayable? What we have now for a beta is amazing you should be happy you have access to the beta. Most companies do in house testing like codemasters and release a game with loads of bugs. Tell me, what do you want now?

I have to be honest and admit I am quite disappointed by ISI's attitude towards RF2.

They have had an immense amount of feedback, and so far have done very little to change some fairly simple things in the game other than provide a way fo explaining the stupidly over detailed way of installing and paying for it!

how can you possibly know they they done very little? lets just wait and see what the first Update brings before we all jump on their backs and cry like babies!

They have been updating the Beta in house since day one, they have stated more content will be released during the course of the beta, they have been active in their own forums responding to many areas of the game.

Patience it seems is something the Sim Racing Community is severly lacking in!

So many times I have said this now.....

ITS A BETA and moreover, its a BETA for MODDERS to TEST and familiarise themselves with, it was not, is not and will not be configured for gamers, if you want that, wait for the final 'Gold' release and stop complaining or get a refund and go back to 7 year old sims :)

Seriously, were luck to be able to test it and have some input in the final stages of the game! ;)

Very tempting....had to go back to GTR EVO to MP.

Well I'm actually still playing Race 07 if I want serious races. rF2 is actually full of bug and I'm going to wait at least the first patch before I will play online seriously. I hoped I could switch to rF2 already with the first beta release but that was not the case. However I'm not blaming ISI for that. So keep playing GTE Evo until things will be sorted out.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.3%