Mounting Stream Deck XL to 8020?

Has anybody mounted a Stream Deck XL (for use as a button box) to an 8020 rig? What did you use? I'm not finding any suitable mounts online and the "mounts" I see on Thingiverse are all just tabletop stands, not mounts.

I don't need anything adjustable. It can be a hard mount and probably should be since my rig has motion.

Thanks for any guidance!

20191002_175739.jpg

Upvote 0
Cyber your setup looks really tidy. Would love to see more detail on what you have mounted and how you did it. I've a P1

you can follow me on instagram and check out all the detailed pictures there, in the bio there is a link to my youtube videos as well for ongoing stuff

@9912carrerat for instagram

Upvote 0
Thanks! I had (mistakenly) gathered from your earlier post that you had drilled directly into the Stream Deck (thus my confusion)! I now see that you drilled into the magnetic mount. Smart solution.

Upvote 0
Looks nice! Thinking of doing the same, but I use a motion rig and I´m not sure if the magnets are strong enough.
Haven´t find any good 3D print files for the Stream Deck XL either.

Upvote 0
Bumping this thread :) Just got the Stream Deck XL last week. Tried with double sticky tape first but it only lasted a couple of days. I am also looking for a 3D print for a mount to use it on my Sim-Lab rig. Did anyone find one? I have been searching on the internet but no luck. At second the way Cyberbug did is also a clever solution.

Upvote 0
Treq offers a Stream Deck XL mount.
Don't own one myself so don't know whether it works well or not.
Thanks - saw it this morning too after a tip from my brother. I started to order one (only 29 EUR jippie) but then I came to the shipping costs and the cheapiest was 56 EUR... So I have decided to try to manufacture one myself. Either out of magnetic steel or polycarbonate-plastic which is possible to form.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back