Mounting Button Box to CSL DD

Hello there,
so my fanatec csl dd is coming in soon, and im thinking about how to bolt my button box now. In the past, i had it bolted on a piece of alu profile, which i used as a wheel deck where i mounted my g920 on. I have bought the wheel deck from Sim Lab, so i can mount the csl dd on easier, but now i have no place for my button box. I know that the csl dd has some kind of rails on the sides to mount stuff. Is there something i can buy, or print with my 3d printer, that i can put on the csl dd and mount my button box on? Manx someone has a completely different idea? Here is the button box i have btw: https://www.ebay.de/itm/194023991825?hash=item2d2cbb2a11:g:hcUAAOSwMc5gbwiG

Thank you :)

Hey Dude,
Just saw that the CSL DD has slots for those allow profile screw nut things. That would be easiest I think. Maybe using profiles from a smaller size like 20x20.
If you're from Germany (What I suspect) look at a company called Motedis, they offer very cheap alloy profile stuff.
Cheers Dan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello there,
so my fanatec csl dd is coming in soon, and im thinking about how to bolt my button box now. In the past, i had it bolted on a piece of alu profile, which i used as a wheel deck where i mounted my g920 on. I have bought the wheel deck from Sim Lab, so i can mount the csl dd on easier, but now i have no place for my button box. I know that the csl dd has some kind of rails on the sides to mount stuff. Is there something i can buy, or print with my 3d printer, that i can put on the csl dd and mount my button box on? Manx someone has a completely different idea? Here is the button box i have btw: https://www.ebay.de/itm/194023991825?hash=item2d2cbb2a11:g:hcUAAOSwMc5gbwiG

Thank you :)
You can have a look at this button box:

Attachments

• Mira.PNG
    Mira.PNG
    817.8 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline