Resource icon

Motorsport Manager Stats Editor 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
defaltdobrasao submitted a new resource:

Motorsport Manager Stats Editor - editor for various gamedata

A simple editor to edit various data from MotorsportManager.
I had quite a lot of free time so i decided to put most of the txt file, of course some value i dont know what they are but for others ive put an info button where i know what im talking about.

I will try to add some missing files like 'dillemmas', 'tweets' and some others, also i will try to test some values so i can add more info and you will not end up unbalancing the game too much, but still you can make this tests yourself....

Read more about this resource...

Stupid question: What "software directory" folder do these need to be in? I keep experimenting with different places for the data folder and the editor folder and I can't see to figure it out.

Last edited:
i know, btw the text file seems to have some blank line(ive not looked into this yet) so i decided to do this at last. Also i have already added rule changes and rule in the first season but im a bit busy right now to work on it, hopefully i will do an update asap

Hi, I have an issue whenever I try to open the .txt files with the editor. I get an error massage saying Unhandled exception has occurred in your application?
upload_2017-1-2_20-30-14.png

Hi, I have an issue whenever I try to open the .txt files with the editor. I get an error massage saying Unhandled exception has occurred in your application?
View attachment 165966
Can't see much from here, make sure to follow the ReadMe and everything should work.
Make sure to extract at least 'Drivers.txt' and 'Teams.txt'(even if you dont want to edit them) they are needed to load the dropdown lists(thats the only thing i can say from that log)

Can't see much from here, make sure to follow the ReadMe and everything should work.
Make sure to extract at least 'Drivers.txt' and 'Teams.txt'(even if you dont want to edit them) they are needed to load the dropdown lists(thats the only thing i can say from that log)
I have, I get this error whenever I click on the buttons at the top. I've set up everything properly.
EDIT: This is what happens. https://gyazo.com/1ed5d04ab43549940f34562076e597ea
DOUBLE EDIT: I FIXED IT! I wasn't using plugins to export to .txt, I was using Export dump. Don't do that, people.

Last edited:
salve,
scusate sono nuovo del forum, vorrei sapere perchè se modifico anche solo una lettere di un nome nell'editor, il gioco mi si chiude quando avvio una nuova partita.
Grazie
Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
salve,
scusate sono nuovo del forum, vorrei sapere perchè se modifico anche solo una lettere di un nome nell'editor, il gioco mi si chiude quando avvio una nuova partita.
Grazie
ciao, se il gioco si chiude quando avvii una nuova carriera vuol dire che qualche dato che è stato modificato non viene considerato valido dal gioco(cambiando solo i nomi non dovrebbe succedere)..non saprei

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

ciao, ho provato anche a cambiare ad esempio Hamilton in Hamilto...e il gioco si chiude ugualmente...... forse sbaglio procedura, provo a descrivere vediamo se si riesce a venirne a capo: apro il file e tramite il tasto plugin salvo in una cartella nuova drive txt e taem.txt...poi importo sempre tramite plugin i 2 file salvandoli in un nuovo resource.asset.... ultimo passaggio copio quest'ultimo file e sovrascrivo quello originale..... Grazie
il procedimento è giusto fai attenzione solo ai nomi(maiuscole e minuscole) dei files quando reimporti.
questo è un video dove viene spiegato come estrarre i file ed io ho iniziato da qui.
il gioc si chiude appena lo avvii oppure dopo aver cliccato su "nuova carriera"?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years