Resource icon

Motorsport Manager Start Date 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mynar submitted a new resource:

Motorsport Manager Start Date - 2019 and 2020 start dates for your career.

as per request:
It wasn't actually 100% clear to me what date the user wanted, so I just included three files for three different start dates.
2019-01-01 - Kinda interesting cause it will give you 3 months till your first race, would be a tough season.
2019-03-01 - Default start date pushed up 3 years
2020-03-01 - 2020 start date.

One kinda of side note about these is that it does "randomize" your career to some degree as by 2019, all existing contracts have expired forcing a mad dash on driver and staff signings!...

Read more about this resource...

Mynar updated Motorsport Manager Start Date with a new update entry:

Motorsport Manager Start Date

Well, since I put this up, I decided to put at least a little more thought into it as I liked the new game randomization part of it.
So, I added a 2019-02-18 start date and I also reduced the max amount of scouting days to 7.
This way, you have 24 days to the first race, and should be able to scout some drivers before your first race.
As much as I love this game, the scouting was kinda meh for me anyways. You can always switch to any other mod after your initial signings and you will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To install, you need to navigate to your ..Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\Managed folder.
On PC, with steam, this is usually found somwhere like:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\Managed

Go to that folder, make a backup of your existing csharp.dll file and copy the one you would like to use from my mod into the folder.

On a side note, really, once you get the game started the mod doesnt really do that much. Personally, after you get your drivers and staff signed, I would save and switch to a better mod like AutoRace - Chase cam mod :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back