Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would like to increase the number of workers in the development area, not sure how to call it in english, will add a print screen, any way it gives me only 10 employees , is there a way to increase it?
Thank you very much for your work! its amazing

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 262
How do you add new tracks to the current seasons calender i tried to edit the f1 manager 2021 mod by eddiemarkwick with Qatar instead of australia and moved to the singapore gps place and take out the races that arent in the calender this season. This is because the mod is no longer being updated and hasent been updated since may 2021. is this possible if it is let me know. plz respond

Last edited:
might be a stupid question but how to delete a rule? i managed to add a new quali system but i cant find a way to delete the old one so now i have two different quali rules and the game is using the one i dont want to use

hola
Tengo una gran duda, a ver si alguien me la puede aclarar. Hay un mod en concreto al que me gusta mucho jugar, aunque yo, personalmente cambio un poco el tema económico para que no sea tan fácil
Pero en este mod me gustaría agregar un equipo que falta. De hecho, ya lo he hecho. Pero no sé si puedo agregar los logos poniendolos directamente en la carpeta "logos" del propio mod, o algo similar. ¿Alguien sabe si se puede?

hello
I have a big doubt, to see if someone can clarify it for me. There is a specific mod that I really like to play, although I, personally, change the economic issue a bit so that it is not so easy
But in this mod I would like to add a missing team. In fact, I already have. But I don't know if I can add the logos by putting them directly in the "logos" folder of the mod itself, or something similar. Does anyone know if it can?

I would like to increase the number of workers in the development area, not sure how to call it in english, will add a print screen, any way it gives me only 10 employees , is there a way to increase it?

You can't this is controlled by the likes of the size of your factory etc so you need to upgrade the facilities

Thank you very much for your work! its amazing
might be a stupid question but how to delete a rule? i managed to add a new quali system but i cant find a way to delete the old one so now i have two different quali rules and the game is using the one i dont want to use

You don't what you do is add another and if it is the same type it should replace the other one.

Championship tab is not showing up for me :-(
It's completely blank

Make sure you are running as admin and have all your .net etc up to date.

hello
I have a big doubt, to see if someone can clarify it for me. There is a specific mod that I really like to play, although I, personally, change the economic issue a bit so that it is not so easy
But in this mod I would like to add a missing team. In fact, I already have. But I don't know if I can add the logos by putting them directly in the "logos" folder of the mod itself, or something similar. Does anyone know if it can?

This wont work with mods you will either get a screen up showing error with your save or it will just crash the game.

This is a save editor if you want to edit teams logo etc you want a data editor.

The author of this has done a great job its a real shame they no longer do updates or tried to work with the people who do mods like Fire Fantasy so it works with that.

hi what is the name of the characteristic that changes the potential number of stars a driver has? I want to change this characteristic using motorsport manager save game editor. i thought that it is potential, but this characteristic change nothing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%