Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Real World submitted a new resource:

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor - Save editor for MM

Here's the first version of my save game editor for Motorsport Manager. This is a VERY early preview with limited capability. Currently, you can change a few details about your player character and some details about the teams and the car parts available to each team. Let me know what you want to be able to change and I'll look into adding it to the editor.

Make a backup of your save game first! I cannot stress this enough. This is very early and tested on only a small number of save...

Read more about this resource...

Same here, it doesn't work on all saved games. I have about 15 save files from the same game, and from what I've noticed so far it opens only the oldest ones, who's file size is less than 2,500 KB - not sure if that matters, but who knows

Tried to load a bunch of my saves/autosaves. It seems like I can open all the earlier ones fine, but any of the recent ones give me an error when I try and open them for editing. The program gives me an "Unable to locate specified type "PenaltyPitlaneDriveThru"" and then closes. Can't upload the save cause it says it's too large :<

Tried to load a bunch of my saves/autosaves. It seems like I can open all the earlier ones fine, but any of the recent ones give me an error when I try and open them for editing. The program gives me an "Unable to locate specified type "PenaltyPitlaneDriveThru"" and then closes. Can't upload the save cause it says it's too large :<
Same happens to me

here is my sav file : https://www.mediafire.com/?ugh37bhg6jx464h

Last edited:
Same happens to me

here is my sav file : https://www.mediafire.com/?ugh37bhg6jx464h

OK that worked and I've fixed the problems from that save. It may fix other peoples problems too but if not then I'll need a save file to test with.
New version should be up shortly.

Is it possible to rename teams and drivers? Customize beard, hair?
The 0.2 version lets you modify drivers, teams and team principles. It's largely untested though was going to do that this weekend. Should work but see how you get on and let me know! :)

Just discovered your game will crash if you rename a driver. Theres some odd stuff going on in the code where it relies on the driver name to look up a mechanic. Will see if I can find a fix asap.

Fixed the crash. Can definitely change names and driver stats now. Bob Fishgills has been born!
Capture.PNG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.5%
  • < 5 years